Official Bitcoin Thread

Has it officially started? I just did the Binance work-around for ADA and I'm more than ready to get it off of that platform.
It will be on Coinbase PRO Thursday, I believe. We saw a mini run-up when the news came down and it has since leveled off. Good gains on the day so far though.

My friend just told me that this happened with Matic initially too where they went to PRO to increase liquidity. I don't know when it will be listed on Coinbase proper.

On my watchlist flagged to do some introductory research but I don't know a lot it right now. What do you think?

I got tipped early on LUNA. My best bag at present.

Their saving protocol anchor launches tomorrow.

If you want to some information probably best to check the founders twitter...

I heard about cardano throughout the years on here and was reminded about it on a podcast in like November, should have copped some back then :smh: but meh

need amp to be next up

check BSC. lots of nice projects where you can get into IDO pretty easily. for eth, you gotta go incubator route (duckdao).

I‘ve only looked at the polkastarter and dao maker projects so far. BSC i’ve not really looked into for IDO’s.

With all these new ‘ecosystems’ it’s hard to stay on top of everything..

Last few pages are something else. :lol:
All I know is I might not get this opportunity again in life so I'm taking my chances now.

Anybody manage to get into an IDO this year? :nerd:

Not as easy as the ICO’s back in the day :lol:

Twitter went on a banning spree today banning accounts of people retweeting to try and get whitelised on IDO's.
I never had any followers on my twitter account so i didn't even bother try :lol:

I'm going to try my luck though since I'm seeing people turn $300 into $45K from one IDO :smh:

Getting into presales is harder than ever now with all the pool groups from 2017 turning into VC's and DAO's with high barriers of entry.
If you're a whale though then I would go that route since you're more or less guaranteed profits in a bull run.

My strategy for now is to have my main bluechip coins.
I either DCA into them or use that money for some gems on Uniswap or try and get into as presale. I can then take some of the profits into the bluechip coins or invest in another coin or presale.

I need to hit one of these 30x coins sooner than later. I'm tired of constantly seeing other people make these gains :lol:

My first ICO back in the day was Telcoin. Did a 7x. Good times before the crash.

Last edited:
After messing around with this NFT stuff, I’m just gon do my usual and just throw cash into Btc . Looks like a profitable space, but too much of a hassle right now.

All I know is I might not get this opportunity again in life so I'm taking my chances now.

Twitter went on a banning spree today banning accounts of people retweeting to try and get whitelised on IDO's.
I never had any followers on my twitter account so i didn't even bother try :lol:

I'm going to try my luck though since I'm seeing people turn $300 into $45K from one IDO :smh:

Getting into presales is harder than ever now with all the pool groups from 2017 turning into VC's and DAO's with high barriers of entry.
If you're a whale though then I would go that route since you're more or less guaranteed profits in a bull run.

I either DCA into them or use that money for some gems on Uniswap or try and get into as presale. I can then take some of the profits into the bluechip coins or invest in another coin or presale.

I need to hit one of these 30x coins sooner than later. I'm tired of constantly seeing other people make these gains :lol:

My first ICO back in the day was Telcoin. Did a 7x. Good times before the crash.
Let me know what you find, I am all ears. Willing to throw you a finders fee if it takes off ;-)

Now that I’m older and been through multiple cycles of crypto and stocks it’s taught me to have the vision and patience to actually hold, I just hope it pays off with amp :lol:
That’s all I have left for crypto, got rid of all my litecoins earlier this year

That’s interesting that they’re banning dudes for shilling coin launches now. That’s literally a prereq for all these IDO lotteries.

It goes against my nature to do that **** but you can’t pass up a potential x30 come up.

I’ve had a good run so far but i want to maximise this opportunity In every possible way.

Mannn i been tryna get ADA since it was like .89 cents. Just looked at the price now

will grab a starter bag since itll be on coinbase

Back
Top Bottom