Official Bitcoin Thread

Godzilla NFTs dropping today via Topps/WAX at 10AM/1PM (Eastern). Thinking of copping just because the movie dropped today.

Word in the streets is that Topps/WAX also has something coming w/ MLB.

Got my first two NFTs :lol:.

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 1.34.10 PM.png

Anybody got any new projects to shill? :nerd:

Everything seems to be launchpad IDO’s atm.

I'm probably going to get into Unmarshal. Similar coin to GRT.
Not many competitors in the indexing space and they just struck a partnership with Algorand

Currently sitting at $6 after the IDO so around 40M market cap. $6 might be the bottom even after the pre-salers ate well.
I'm hoping it goes lower though but that might bite me.

DEOR is my Uniswap degen pick. Semi-anon team which will put most people off but so far so good for me. Only invested a little though.
It's one of those ones that will either shoot to the moon or die.

Last edited:
I'm probably going to get into Unmarshal. Similar coin to GRT.
Not many competitors in the indexing space and they just struck a partnership with Algorand

Currently sitting at $6 after the IDO so around 40M market cap. $6 might be the bottom even after the pre-salers ate well.
I'm hoping it goes lower though but that might bite me.

DEOR is my Uniswap degen pick. Semi-anon team which will put most people off but so far so good for me. Only invested a little though.
It's one of those ones that will either shoot to the moon or die.

Yeah i drew blank for Unmarshall and Polkamon too.

Some of the projects take off after listing though so i can see why you’re still eyeing Unmarshal. I know some guys that got into ethernity IDO. Sold first day at $6 (still great return..) but it went onto to hit $70 some weeks later.

I copped some POLS so now i qualify as a ‘holder‘ so we’ll see how that goes.

Polka ecosystem aside i’veI been hearing a lot of noise around XPRT and AIOZ. Still need to look into them though.

Yeah i drew blank for Unmarshall and Polkamon too.

Some of the projects take off after listing though so i can see why you’re still eyeing Unmarshal. I know some guys that got into ethernity IDO. Sold first day at $6 (still great return..) but it went onto to hit $70 some weeks later.

I copped some POLS so now i qualify as a ‘holder‘ so we’ll see how that goes.

Polka ecosystem aside i’veI been hearing a lot of noise around XPRT and AIOZ. Still need to look into them though.

That's crazy selling that early.

I tend to look at the VC's that've invested to help determine if it's a flip or a long term hold. Following the money basically.

1617319950716.png

When you see the big names like this, you know the project didn't even make it to pools cuz the VC's have snapped up all the allocation for themselves.

Ethernity was invested by all the big names, even Gemini so I would've rode that coin to 200x if I got into the IDO :lol:

Normally you would hear on Telegram when people get into some presales but Polkamon, Unmarshal, Genesis Shards was all inner circle stuff.

Only reason, I'm considering Unmarshal is the lack of competitors in the space and the gap to the nearest one, The Graph.
So many Oracles, dexes, NFT projects but indexing is still new which is why I think Unmarshal will do well.

I'll just have to wait a long time instead of seeing those instant 40x gains :smh:

XRPT will be big I think. That, Boson Protocol and Centrifuge are definitely coins I want to get a nice entry into when they come out and hold for a while.
They have very strong use cases for NFT's and Defi that would survive the bubble bursting.

Need to read more about AIOZ. I've just heard its a competitor Theta.

SO many projects, not enough time or money to go round.

I was shilling #dent here for a min .. up 10x for the year so far... Moved from top 200 to top 75 in a couple months . Marketcap over a billie and has room for another 10x in the next run up ...

Logged in to my old binance via VPN .. had like 60dollars worth of crypto in there since 2018... That **** is over 2k today. . 😂

#Siacoin and #vgx went ham and I forgot I had them .. 😂

My biggest bag at the moment is #xrp and #xlm. Rotating my #btc and #eth cause they don't have as much room to run up... Xrp and xlm have been suppressed immensely.

Once btc starts to run up towards 75k alts will run harder than ever before...

Eth gas fees are trash and could very well lead to the end of the ecosystem if they can’t figuring out scaling, however, as long as developers are there, none of that matters. They need to figure this **** out though because it’s disgusting trying to do anything on the network.

Here's my usual QNT shill every few months

trading around 40, believe it was $12 last time I posted. Look into it fellas

Need advice on how to learn and where to start learning about investing in crypto. What sites do you guys use? Where can i read on investment strategies etc?

I’ve been investing money in my local stock market but my countries covid recovery is in shambles thus the trash stock market. Based of my limited reading bitcoin and ethereum are the safest bet for long term?

Yes. I use Coinbase. People whine about fees but I’d rather use an exchange that will be around in 5 years and with pro the fees aren’t bad.

btc and eth are the big coins. Just buy and hold, if you can’t afford to lose it and wait for a rebound don’t put it in crypto. But if you can afford xx.xx a week to invest for 5-10 years you can make some solid money.

I started in December and currently I’m up 60% on what I’ve put in.

I’d start there and branch out into alts. Personally I like DNT for an alt. See if if you can get any around 20 cents some day. It’s made me good money and a solid coin if you read up on it.

don’t go all in on alts though my portfolio is 17% alts at the moment.

Last edited:
I hold no BTC or ETH atm except a small ammount for Gas fees. I'm all in for Alt Season.

Started mining as well. Might as well put my old GPU to use. Only $60 profit a month but its better than nothing.
I might pull the trigger on a new gpu or pre-build PC if I see one in stock since it can essentially pay off itself from mining.

Need advice on how to learn and where to start learning about investing in crypto. What sites do you guys use? Where can i read on investment strategies etc?

I’ve been investing money in my local stock market but my countries covid recovery is in shambles thus the trash stock market. Based of my limited reading bitcoin and ethereum are the safest bet for long term?

Binance Academy is good as well in addition to Coinbase.

Coin Bureau is the best on YouTube that I've seen IMO.

I would probably say watch the eductional and guide videos first then dive into the videos about the different coins.
Like you said BTC and ETH are the safest bet but Alt Coins can also make you very good gains so diversification is key as well.

Back
Top Bottom