Official Bitcoin Thread

Yeah I’m going in on cardano for a bit. Once I got a couple thousand I’ll start buying the big coins again.

I’m waiting for DNT to rip up. It’s been sitting around 30 cents for a grip. I got in at like 13-18 cents. Let it hit a buck this summer. :pimp:

I hoping this NFT fever lasts. I'm placing my money in OMI.

Yup. Even if they only get an ATH comparable to Flow, I’d be happy with that. I know a couple of guys who’ve put in $100K and $60K respectively. At this price point, it’s worth the gamble. And if the rumours are true about Pokémon and NFL licensing...oh boy.

Yup. Even if they only get an ATH comparable to Flow, I’d be happy with that. I know a couple of guys who’ve put in $100K and $60K respectively. At this price point, it’s worth the gamble. And if the rumours are true about Pokémon and NFL licensing...oh boy.
Any thoughts/guesses on which platform would launch the Pokémon NFT's? Flow and Wax seem to be the only ones that have deals with major companies.

Last edited:
Any thoughts/guesses on which platform would launch the Pokémon NFT's? Flow and Wax seem to be the only ones that have deals with major companies.

Veve, who already has a deal with DC Comics, as well as movies like Jurassic Park, Back to the Future and Ghostbusters. About to drop some Delorean NFTs this week so I’ll be keeping an eye out.

I had an XLM transfer on Coinbase Pro fail for seemingly no reason last week. Randomly checked my regular Coinbase this morning and the XLM was in there 🤷‍♂️.

Fellas, I have a question, I have some crypto in my Binance account from years ago, problem is how do I get it out? Since Binance runs a different site for the US now...

yup VPN. super easy i had a cpl k TRX sitting on binance for years.. nice to see its finally worth something but i converted it all to XLM yesterday

Question for all, I sent all of my brothers DOT from my ledger to his new ledger. I noticed that 1 DOT had to remain on my ledger. Is this 1 DOT stuck since I need to maintain 1 DOT in order to send it to a new address? seems strange that im not able to send the entire balance.

i don't want to make the same mistake in 2017. Yall think I should pull out of XRP? I got almost 4x on what I invested in XRP. I'm thinking of just converting it to ETH which is more stable. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom