Official Bitcoin Thread

Screenshot_20210407-173325.png
Me

Broke boy

LTC going up $20 overnight.

I want to move the bag with it but I don't know what I should convert it to.

Lawd my portfolio going hamb.

My primary bags are BTC, XLM, XRP, ADA then i have much smaller bags of random tings like TRX, AMP, etc i sold off all my ETH and will likely sell off all my BTC and try to renter when this inevitable retrace happens.

My primary bags are BTC, XLM, XRP, ADA then i have much smaller bags of random tings like TRX, AMP, etc i sold off all my ETH and will likely sell off all my BTC and try to renter when this inevitable retrace happens.

Wish you luck trying to time it

Sitting comfy above 2 Trillion Market Cap.

D double actually knows what he’s talking about.... I’m just parroting **** i’ve heard elsewhere :lol:

But if anything i’ve mentioned has helped then i’m happy to hear it.
Ha, nah I'm just trying to constantly learn in this space.

Some Whitepapers and Github repositries have humbled me real quick :lol:

Then there's the finance side of things as well. I'm a tech guy so all this finance talk like options, derivatives were all alien to me. Still need to spend more time on that.

In order to invest in ripple you must be an accredited investor.

Xrp is a decentralized ledger using a protocol that is open sourced.

If the company ripple goes away xrp will still be operational.

🤷🏽‍♂️

ripple also stopped selling otc and is actually buying back xrp on the open market.

What app are y’all using for XRP? Didn’t see it on CB/Pro, Gemini is so trash I don’t even see how you search on there :lol:

I got a coinbase question. So I got XRP on a ledger wallet, and I see there is still XRP listed on coinbase. On coinbase can I transfer XRP to other coins? Like ETH?

edit: found my answer lol

Last edited:
Didn't think Doge had any utility before but I'm starting to think otherwise.

nvm, I thought it was .81 its .08 :lol:
😂 Doge is still a meme coin... Might have some utility in the future but it's still speculation at this point.

I was telling dudes a long time ago... Any xrp under a dollar is a gift... Wish I went ALL in but Im still sitting ok...

Xrp is gonna change the way money moves... If you don't understand that then keep buying Bitcoin...

I got a coinbase question. So I got XRP on a ledger wallet, and I see there is still XRP listed on coinbase. On coinbase can I transfer XRP to other coins? Like ETH?
Not right now .. you can move those coins elsewhere to an exchange that still has xrp pairs... Like kucoin or uphold...

Or you can download atomic wallet and trade directly in your wallet for a small fee...

Are the crypto purists still not on the XRP bandwagon 👀
😂 When I first got into crypto in 2017 I didn't want to hear nothing about xrp as it was the bankers coin and this whole space was intended to get us away from the bankers ..

But if the bankers want to send this asset from .25 cents to 25 dollars with utility why wouldnt anyone with common sense hop on it ?

They make money we make money and we're all happy... I can buy more Bitcoin

Haven't touched any of my crypto in a long *** time. Just checked my wallet on kucoin and I swear I had way more TRX there then they say I have at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom