Official Bitcoin Thread

You have to pay for VPN?

My company PC has VPN built in... that suffice, or need something to actually spoof location?
Why would you use your companies VPN connection. It can still be traced back to you. Usually company VPN are setup for you to securely access company resources. Not designated to mask your traffic.

I am so glad i dumped all my ZeroX and Wrapped Bitcoin into ETH. My Coinbase portfolio jumped $50 since yesterday

Are the crypto purists still not on the XRP bandwagon 👀

Yessir.

Crypto snob here.

No XRP. No Doge. Never trading those bum *** tokens.

486124A3-D4AD-4BC6-8835-81F1817C41E7.gif

ripple also stopped selling otc and is actually buying back xrp on the open market.

Fair enough.
Do they still have most of the supply though?

Any news on them developing smart contracts?
I know they have a VC arm who they're using to invest in other projects but I wonder if they're building an ecosystem as well.

I would get involve with tokens in a potential XRP ecosystem if tokenomics are good but XRP itself is a no for me but I'll read up about their latest movements.

You have to pay for VPN?

My company PC has VPN built in... that suffice, or need something to actually spoof location?

Most company VPN's are to connect to your work network when working remotely. I wouldn't use your work machine for crypto.

You need something like NordVPN or PIA.

I wonder if TOR works as well. It's built into the Brave browser so you can try that first.

Fair enough.
Do they still have most of the supply though?

Any news on them developing smart contracts?
I know they have a VC arm who they're using to invest in other projects but I wonder if they're building an ecosystem as well.

I would get involve with tokens in a potential XRP ecosystem if tokenomics are good but XRP itself is a no for me but I'll read up about their latest movements.

Yup, the founders own < 20% of the supply, but that has nothing to do with decentralisation as decentralisation is about no single party being in control.

What is it about xrp that is a no for you? Curious...

Just be careful with alt coins guys.
In 2017 my alt coin portfolio went up to $17K :nthat:
A few months laters it was at $1,500 :rofl::frown::sick::smh:

you live by the alt you die by the alt

You think BTC is a rollercoaster? You need to be 7ft tall to ride the alt coin coaster lol

sounds like you got greedy :lol:

that had nothing to do with alt coins, that was your investing strategy. Don't FUD people in saying you live by the alt you die by the alt, that can be said about any investment. smh.

Last edited:
Alt game is strong then. :emoji_hugging:

my boy who’s a big stock market guy that’s been scared of crypto is finally about to go in. FOMO gets the best of them.:lol: Better late than never.

My bro in law happy as hell with his XRP gains, keep telling him to play it smart, XRP will burn the **** out of you faster than you can think, told him to shave off some profits, but he said he holding to 10$

😂 When I first got into crypto in 2017 I didn't want to hear nothing about xrp as it was the bankers coin and this whole space was intended to get us away from the bankers ..

But if the bankers want to send this asset from .25 cents to 25 dollars with utility why wouldnt anyone with common sense hop on it ?

They make money we make money and we're all happy... I can buy more Bitcoin

I think its because the main goal of crypto/btc was to circumvent the banks, but let's be real, thats never going to happen. they will always get a piece of the pie, if not all of it :lol:

My bro in law happy as hell with his XRP gains, keep telling him to play it smart, XRP will burn the **** out of you faster than you can think, told him to shave off some profits, but he said he holding to 10$

Let him know $9.50 is still a good look :lol:

sounds like you got greedy :lol:

that had nothing to do with alt coins, that was your investing strategy. Don't FUD people in saying you live by the alt you die by the alt, that can be said about any investment. smh.
Oh no doubt dude
just information sharing
alts are BTC on steroids.
I thought If it went up to $17k maybe it will go to $25k, $30k,$50k
Guys were selling their binance accounts for $25k on ebay during this time so i was optimistic maybe too greedy.
i had not gone through a crash in 2017 so i thought the worse i could do was a 50% loss.

Oh no doubt dude
just information sharing
alts are BTC on steroids.
I thought If it went up to $17k maybe it will go to $25k, $30k,$50k
Guys were selling their binance accounts for $25k on ebay during this time so i was optimistic maybe too greedy.
i had not gone through a crash in 2017 so i thought the worse i could do was a 50% loss.

Happens to the best of us bro.

Back
Top Bottom