Official Bitcoin Thread

I don’t talk crypto with anyone unless I know you’re one of a select few friends of mine.

“I’m gonna buy 5k in doge and hold to a dollar!”

🤷‍♂️ Give ‘er hell bud.”

actual conversation I had with someone. :lol:
That doge **** is so hard to reason with, especially when it continues to prove me wrong joke or not.

Even when I explain to people it's a meme coin they come back to me with "yo I'm up hundreds" if not thousands

Who am I to ruin that?

**** half the time I'm like "damn I missed out I guess"

I read this like you finna go skiing this weekend (if you know what I mean) :lol:

5312F262-1CD6-42F0-9E72-21EF35B97632.jpeg

Damn never mind then.
In that case, you’d have to sell and realize your gains / pay taxes and cop again on another platform. That blows.

Yea... Still was mostly "free" as I used a sign up bank account bonus for the free $125 then rolled that into BTC. The.n they had another promo where if I purchased $10 in BTC they'd give me a free $25 worth. That was back in Oct when it was like $10k, so I basically turned $20 of my own money into $500 of BTC.

But now I would rather get it out of SoFi and just hold elsewhere. Not sure if I need to hold in the app for a specific amount of time or just sell and roll out asap

That doge **** is so hard to reason with, especially when it continues to prove me wrong joke or not.

Even when I explain to people it's a meme coin they come back to me with "yo I'm up hundreds" if not thousands

Who am I to ruin that?

**** half the time I'm like "damn I missed out I guess"

I mean people are free to get it however they want. I’d throw a stack on it or something if it was on cb if it goes low enough but at the same time idgaf enough to make an account somewhere that had it. :lol:

that’s just not how I’m playing crypto. I’m trying to be in it years from now.

If you wanna gamble go nuts. :lol:

that’s why I don’t talk to people about it. People don’t listen anyways. They just want you to know they bought crypto just like someone telling you they’re vegan or do crossfit.

I mean people are free to get it however they want. I’d throw a stack on it or something if it was on cb if it goes low enough but at the same time idgaf enough to make an account somewhere that had it. :lol:

that’s why I don’t talk to people about it. People don’t listen anyways. They just want you to know they bought crypto just like someone telling you they’re vegan or do crossfit.

this the realest **** I’ve ever read, top to bottom facts

I mean folks diss DOGE and talk about “iTs FaKe” but people made lots of money from it so I can’t see the reason to hate. And half those folks dissing it have no idea what the purpose of their other alt coins is or what they’re used for *shrug*

Facts on facts on facts

hell majority of dudes on here don’t know what the hell they taking about, Fap is the only dude I be having my notepad out for :lol:

damn I know guys are feasting in here and this just the start. even the old bagholders of 2017. congrats guys

bro this is literally my same ****. I just hopped on my CB app and figured I put a few grand on Doge or a quick flip....saw it wasnt support, closed out and went and got something to eat.

Usually and level headed with trying to understand I throw $ into.

Held off Doge for long enough, but the hype is getting to me. Still holding off for a pullback and it’s under 0.30 right now but will wait for a further drop back.

That or ill buy nothing while hearing about all the stories about people flourishing.

fun times.

Back
Top Bottom