Official Bitcoin Thread

I’ve said it before but the fact you gotta have 5 different apps to invest in different coins is the most asinine thing ever

And Gemini is the biggest trash app of them all
I mean it's a true hustle. The easier the work means somebody else eating off you. There's money to be made in decentralization, so various apps/exchanges in existence is proof there's actually no one in control. Just my thoughts...

I mean it's a true hustle. The easier the work means somebody else eating off you. There's money to be made in decentralization, so various apps/exchanges in existence is proof there's actually no one in control. Just my thoughts...

Imma agree with this. It's already as easy as clicking buttons and typing some **** :lol:

put the work in famb you won't regret it. by the time it becomes "easier", is when the price will be wayyy higher.

use blockfolio to see all your crypto prices in one place.

I agree 1000%

To add to it

If you want to eat early leverage Hotbit MXC Huobi Uniswap Balancer Binance FTX IDOs Polkastater Duckdao Solstarter etc..or getting airdrops by using platformss early etc to your advantage

If u waiting on coinbase to feed you and Binance US to feed you its not gonna be as advantageous if the coin already is overbought/juiced

Why not have 5 wallets this is the wildwest if you get hacked and your main/only wallets gets drained you gonna be washed

The whole point if you in this to be decentralized and be your own bank is this is the price of cutting out the middleman.

Can you win / come up with only using coinbase yes. They been had a ton of bluechip legit coins. Only reason i feel like they listed more is when Uniswap started to get hot and take marketshare

Question, any of you guys mining/following PI as a crypto, sorry if this was already posted or discussed.

Question, any of you guys mining/following PI as a crypto, sorry if this was already posted or discussed.

I actually just started after another poster posted about it.

Mining eth at the moment but my vram temp was going nuts. I'll need to upgrade the thermal pads on the gpu but too scared to open it up :lol:

glad you guys made some money. :pimp:

I wonder where eth is gonna be now. 2,000 or so I'm guessing for a while after this all dies down. I need more.

Don’t really know much about cryp but had some DOGE from the top of the year..... sold it a few months back because people in here were ****ting on it and how it’s just a meme coin.😩

I would like all of you to DM your addresses so we can shoot the fair one

i feel this 100000000x right now lmao...

But I’m not laughing I’m crying inside lol. I 100% could’ve used this bump this weekend

So my $135 invested (plus $25 + $10 free) of BTC into SoFi is now worth ~$500... but I want to get it off of SoFi. Is my only option really to just sell it and then send the USD somewhere else to re-buy it elsewhere (like Coinbase Pro or CashApp)?

BTW - listening to the Millionaire Mindsets podcast with Bitcoin Zay (episode #40 the original from July 2019, and then the recent episode #117 again) - good info.

Back
Top Bottom