Official Bitcoin Thread

have u tried nexo collateral program?

Like borrowing against my holdings?

I have a lot of nexo so Im actually borrowing against my nexo tokens right now and holding the USDC in nexo to gain a couple additional bucks a month in interest.

Interest is being paid at 10% apr while my loan is at 5.9 so I'm roughly profiting on the difference.

Siren is on uniswap but be ready for gas fees

doubled my tiny starter in siren into a quarter sized position. **** already is trying to double from my first entry. This was supposed to be a sneaky accumulation

1619123900081.png

I paid way too much for this but it's to start mining some ETH.
This should pay off itself in the next 6 months or quicker if ETH goes up.

I'm expecting 4K ETH personally at the top of this bull run.

These VRAM temps though :smh:

Last edited:
Like borrowing against my holdings?

I have a lot of nexo so Im actually borrowing against my nexo tokens right now and holding the USDC in nexo to gain a couple additional bucks a month in interest.

Interest is being paid at 10% apr while my loan is at 5.9 so I'm roughly profiting on the difference.

yes! good **** my boy.

thinking of doing the same to get some fiat so I can ball out on these streets without paying capital gains :lol:

1619123900081.png

I paid way too much for this but it's to start mining some ETH.
This should pay off itself in the next 6 months or quicker if ETH goes up.

I'm expecting 4K ETH personally at the top of this bull run.

These VRAM temps though :smh:

only way is for us to open it up and replace the thermal pads. I've stopped mining cause of this as I'm too scared knowing me lol.

only way is for us to open it up and replace the thermal pads. I've stopped mining cause of this as I'm too scared knowing me lol.

This would have been clutch in winter. Would have warmed my room up :lol:
It's just Nvidia cheapening out on proper thermal pads.

I'm gonna use this method to see if I can bring the VRAM temps into the 90's. I'm currently sitting at 104 C with core and memory clock undervolted to the max.
I could be mining more if I could overclock it.

I'm too scared to open mine up as well :lol:

I’ll f around and hodl until I retire and renounce that mf with the quickness of they wanna play that 80% bs. Even 40% is way too damn high.

I wasn't around then but I'm not expecting any hodl bros to sell because they weren't planning on paying taxes yet anyways.

I think its people who were debating on selling and this news pushed them over the edge. we knew Biden would raise taxes.

Back
Top Bottom