Official Bitcoin Thread

Using debit/credit cards will kill you in fees. Imo linking your bank to somewhere like Coinbase or Gemini is no different than linking it to Venmo or PayPal or CashApp etc.

Figured credit card might be an issue with fees, but debit too? Maybe I'm not seeing these fees. I'm on Crypto.com.

And yeah I'm sure it's ok to link my bank, but because it's the crypto world I indeed feel different than linking it to a Venmo or PayPal. :lol:

for Canada, they have e-transfers set up, where it’s like sending money to an email address. I just got a call from my bank telling me that they’ve cancelled the transaction, so I’m going to use all that money on BTC tomorrow. Lol

Are you on Shakepay? I got a referral code if you need :nerd:

it’s super easy on gemini and blockfi but we’re limited to what these few exchanges have to offer. maybe it’s good to limit me though or i’d be mind****ing myself.

Shouts to D Double D Double and a few others who know what they are talking about mentioned Solana in here weeks and months ago when it was like ranked 50th and like sub $5-$10. Now approaching top 10 and with huge upside to top 5.

Shame I waited too long couldn't even pick some up when it dipped to $25. The dip was eaten up real quick.
It's still a good buy when you think that it's still a lot smaller than similar projects like Cardano and Polkadot.
10 Billion marketcap compared to 30 Billion for ADA and DOT.

Just checked and It's having a run up to $40 :smh:
SOL Train about to leave the station but I'll be on the lookout. Binance also had a dip after getting to $300 before then having another run up to $600

Still though there's gains to be made in the ecosystem. I believe Raydium and Serum will play a big part so it will be good to DYOR on them as they might even be a better buy at this point.

Some SOL info- Serum just deprecated their swap and liquidity pooling functionality and are pointing to Raydium as the alternative. Raydium is also holding its first IDO next week.

Sold off the rest of my Ltc for Solana.

Down to 5 coins in my portfolio.
Might swap link and aave for Ethereum.

Back
Top Bottom