Official Bitcoin Thread

How would they lose it? Lose the interest or lose the coin as a whole?

lose the coin, the reason they pay you interest is because they loan your coins out.

they say they screen the guys taking the loans pretty good but you never know.

I’m staking amp with no issue. Now if I was a whale and had a big ticket in there I wouldn’t stake unless it was insured.

idc though since it’s only a small bit of all my crypto holdings, if it’s gone I’ll financially recover.

i took some stuff out of gemini earn to move back to trading balance. looks like it’ll take 5 business days. i think i’m going to stake all my amp on flexa capacity instead of gemini for the better rate depending on the gas fee.

Let us know how it goes, I’m just staking on gemini because all I have to do is hit a button.

once I have a bigger amount I will look for alternatives unless they up their rate.

i wish there was a way to stake on flexa through the gemini app. from what i’m reading, it mostly makes sense if you have at least 50k amp or more because of the gas fees. i’ll probably give it a shot when it transfers back to my trading balance. i set up my metamask wallet and prepped it to receive amp. when it comes time, i’ll throw $100 or so ETH in the wallet to make sure i have enough to do the transfer. i’m terrible at tech so this will be interesting 😂

i know if i wanna be doing this ****, imma have to learn a lot of ****. baby steps though.

Sheesh this guy bought $350 worth of shib in Jan now it’s almost $400k

E6D8907A-6880-4087-A637-C6502A061C34.png

jesus man

I bought $1500 worth of KIN a few years ago hoping for the same to happen

I was broke then and still did it

pretty sure it’s worth about $50 right now 🤡🤡🤡

Good luck just wasnt on your side. Alot of these **** alt coins pumped during both runs. Lets say you bought any of the ones that actually did. Life changing.

Good luck just wasnt on your side. Alot of these **** alt coins pumped during both runs. Lets say you bought any of the ones that actually did. Life changing.
Oh yea

but also I take the money and run, I’m more patient now

I got in on LTC and ETH in the single digits 🤣🤣🤣🤣

when you throw down $2k and turn it into 20k, what you gonna do!? **** I wasn’t working at the time either. Cashed that out, if I held even half the eth I initially bought at almost $9 I’d be CHILLIN CHILLIN right now

NT - look into $tel / telcoin if you want to make money (long term... millions + can be made). DYOR and it'll all make sense.

Back
Top Bottom