Official Bitcoin Thread

What’s your ratio like in terms of stocks vs crypto? Might withdraw some of my stock options soon. I’m thinking long term in all of this btw. Market fluctuations don’t bother me. Thinking of making it bout 30/40 crypto and stocks

It’s currently
30% Savings includes time deposits, money in savings account
55% stock market
15% crypto

Man anyone who tells you they can just double your money in a month is a snake oil salesman.

Honestly the market is on a run and everything is going up, but that could change on the drop of a dime. I don't know how much liquidity you have but most would agree BTC is your safest best in terms of being around long term.

Just don't buy TRX lol. You could play your hand at the Doge coin. Not saying it will work (and most people in this thread won't touch it), but it's worked for others.
Too late for doge...

You people are setting others up for failure

What’s your ratio like in terms of stocks vs crypto? Might withdraw some of my stock options soon. I’m thinking long term in all of this btw. Market fluctuations don’t bother me. Thinking of making it bout 30/40 crypto and stocks

It’s currently
30% Savings includes time deposits, money in savings account
55% stock market
15% crypto

Now this is a good question.

Everyone differs, personally I'm cash poor at this time.

Cash (savings) would probably be 5% of my liquidity,

Another 3% or so in stablecoins.

I have maybe another 5% in traditional stocks and ETFs (not including 401k).

Everything else is crypto.

However I make way more than I need to survive every month. I have a couple rental propertiesand a solid amount of equity in each. I rarely if ever feel strapped for cash, even when issues arrive in my rentals I can usually cover it out of pocket or from my own salary.

I'm a true believer in a lot of my coins and crypto has worked out well for me. I cant advise anyone on where to put their money. I actually divested from a bunch of stocks recently because the crypto money was just that much faster.

Being honest my portfolio wasnt intentionally set up to be so crypto heavy. Certain bags I been building just took off over the last year or so and my stocks didn't.

I planned on not going hard on crypto, didn't work.

what I have actually put into crypto is about 50% of my savings at the moment but I'm also a seasonal construction worker so my savings come and go but I always keep a minimum in there (which I'm at :lol: ) but working 70 hours a week all summer I can save up real quick again. I haven't been putting any money into stocks really, just 100 here and there. but I do have a Roth IRA as well and a pension as far as retirement is concerned.

crypto is kind of an early retirement fund if I can ever hit it that big or build a house. if staking options are still good though it will be retirement.

I planned on not going hard on crypto, didn't work.

what I have actually put into crypto is about 50% of my savings at the moment but I'm also a seasonal construction worker so my savings come and go but I always keep a minimum in there (which I'm at :lol: ) but working 70 hours a week all summer I can save up real quick again. I haven't been putting any money into stocks really, just 100 here and there. but I do have a Roth IRA as well and a pension as far as retirement is concerned.

crypto is kind of an early retirement fund if I can ever hit it that big or build a house. if staking options are still good though it will be retirement.
Flourish fam

appreciate it, finally got the job thing figured out where I can actually have money to invest in some things.

Before we start blindly fomo’ing in here and getting rekt and then ignoring crypto until the top of the next cycle, let’s be level headed, have perspective and create a plan.

if you can afford to grab a full eth or more, understand the potential risks at this point. Also understand the risks of not buying any eth.

I started DCA’ing this weekend. Very late, missed the move big time, but it can keep going. As we see sell offs I’ll start to increase my buys down the line. If we don’t see sell offs, I’ll continue DCA’ing.

if you DCA’d at the peak of the last cycle in bitcoin at ath’s and keep buying just $100 a weeI, at the lows last March, you had more value than money invested. Use time to compound and work for you.

Shiba is listing on Binance so no more need for Uniswap and its high fees.
For those who can't get on Binance, it's also on Gate.io btw.

1620635255094.png

Putting all the dog talk aside for a bit.

The big one, Dfinity is lauching today. Straight to Coinbase Pro and other major exchanges.
There will be a dump from airdrop participants but after that it's going to moon.

Definitely one to look out for if you can catch a dip. I think it's going to the top 10.

1620635071385.png

64952ef258e102b820f4b2214c1179b3-400x227x26.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom