Official Bitcoin Thread

I was going to get it with usdt and buy it with my debit card to send over instantly but its giving me some error.

f it, I'm not using eth. I'll wait until crypto.com approves me and see if its still raging then.

yeah I had to send my XLM from Coinbase to KuCoin (no fee). Then convert XLM from my main account to trading account. Then sell XLM to USDT. Then buy SHIB with USDT

yeah I had to send my XLM from Coinbase to KuCoin (no fee). Then convert XLM from my main account to trading account. Then sell XLM to USDT. Then buy SHIB with USDT

yeah that’s how I copped my TEL.

im not willing to sacrifice eth though for a **** coin. :lol:

idk why my card isn’t working, I guess I could send it over with gemini too. I didn’t think of that.

yeah that’s how I copped my TEL.

im not willing to sacrifice eth though for a **** coin. :lol:

idk why my card isn’t working, I guess I could send it over with gemini too. I didn’t think of that.

I saw it on a YouTube video. Had I seen it a day ago. I’d probably have 100x the amount I currently have for the small amount of XLM I had.

Just forgot I had $10 XLM from coinbase earn - turned into about $20 so moved it into a lotto ticket into Shib.

Now to move this 4000+ coins of SC I have from 2017 lol. May finally turn it over into DOGE or just turn it into more SHIB

trying to keep people from joke/meme coins

539A3319-890D-4010-8562-91AAA23D968B.gif

Last edited:
Did it take a while for the usdt transfer to go through? Literally did all the steps you did but when I try to buy shib it doesn’t show I have those USDT available

Crypto.com verified me then my bank denied the card. l I don’t feel like calling them.

Don’t even want it anymore. :lol:

I only sacrificed my XLM and REN. Had about 100 of each. I can buy back in on those 2 at a later date without issue. The likelihood of a decent gain on SHIB in the next couple months is significantly higher than those two. So shrugs.

One quick question is it necessary to transfer the shib to your main account or keep it in the trading account? Or it doesn’t make a difference?

One quick question is it necessary to transfer the shib to your main account or keep it in the trading account? Or it doesn’t make a difference?
I don’t think it matters for holding purposes. If you want to trade then it needs to be in your trading account.

Y’all out here wasting precious eth to buy Shiba and the market is about to roll over and come in heavy. Good luck.

I’ll be buying this dip to the 21 ema that’ll be here probably by morning or noon tomorrow. From there, we’ll see what happens. Ideally want a retest of the break out point to start using some size. Tech stocks are dead, if you don’t think crypto will follow (at least short term), you’re naive.

Y’all out here wasting precious eth to buy Shiba and the market is about to roll over and come in heavy. Good luck.

Ain’t worth the gas or any fees. IMO BTC/ETH for me never gets moved into something else.

Shibu and these random coins at this level are just let’s see where it go lottery tickets. Missed out and still don’t hold any DOGE even though no fees on Gemini is tempting

Ain’t worth the gas or any fees. IMO BTC/ETH for me never gets moved into something else.

Shibu and these random coins at this level are just let’s see where it go lottery tickets. Missed out and still don’t hold any DOGE even though no fees on Gemini is tempting
I have a tiny doge stack because it’s bull****, but it’s actually developing network effects and creating brand power. I bought initially at .25 for the lulz and added at .54. Long as .45 holds it’s a decent shot for a bounce. I’ll probably add another tiny position at my original cost. I think doge hits 3-5 in the next 5 years as it won’t be going away but only growing more popular now that it’s legitimized by the public and has use cases thanks to amp.

i’m chilling right now with my small gains. i know anything i chase at this point will turn bad. if i get extra funds from shoe sales, i’ll time some buys of bitcoin and eth. this is my plan unless fap comes in here with a hot tip :lol:

Newbie in this crypto game
Had a chance to buy doge in January when it was under a penny. Let the negativity cloud my judgement and watched my sister make a 100k lol

now I have shib and AMP ( 100 bucks each OBO)

newcomer ( please don’t flame me) 🤣
Tell sis let you hold somethin

Back
Top Bottom