Official Bitcoin Thread

DOGELON is up like 320% since maybe Thursday. Wonder when I am gonna take profit and turn it back to ETH and probably just drop that into my trading accounts so I can grow it. Maybe if it hits 4x

This is the level we've reached.
I don't know why such a simple math equation needs a video. :lol:

Duet Protocol having an air drop for their upcoming launch.

If you want, you can use my referal below.

Non referal link is on their Twitter

Started messing around with the KuCoin trading bots. Trying not to fall back into the trap of checking my phone every 5 mins. Using CARD as an experiment. Letting it rock for a day and we’ll see...

Saw on Telegram that Shiba Moon just launched on BSC.
Had around $50 on BSC so I thought might as well. It'll either go up or go to 0.

Now I understand how Ryu turned into Evil Ryu. :smh:

Looks like someone already made a spreadsheet for their dog coin investments back in Jan.
Turned $1800 into 3 million.

1620751335828.png

I like how he used put down or ran away for rug pulls. :lol:

This image will be good for the next cycle of meme coins. He had to wait 4 months to see these kinda gains.

One thing I mentioned also in my last post is how NFT coins dipped hard.
If you're looking for something with Utility to buy then NFT coins might be the play right now while dog coins hug the limelight.
Ethernity, Lukso, Ecomi etc are all low right now and could be a good investment for the next NFT leg up.

One thing I mentioned also in my last post is how NFT coins dipped hard.
If you're looking for something with Utility to buy then NFT coins might be the play right now while dog coins hug the limelight.
Ethernity, Lukso, Ecomi etc are all low right now and could be a good investment for the next NFT leg up.

Man, I had to stop looking at my $OMI :smh: :lol:

I pay for a reselling cook group, it's 75 a month. They have a crypto channel but I rarely visit it.

I guess it's a cook group because they definitely offer leads on sneakers etc but they also offer leads on a pretty wide array of things. I have yet to even try my hands at reselling kicks but some of the other leads they've put me on have been gold. Easily the best 75 per month I spend outside of crypto.

Yeah the profits cover the monthly cost within one or a few trades. Its a tier based service. The one I’m in is decent, has 18 traders at the moment and about 25k active members. They do options trading, swing, scalps, futures, forex, crypto.

Yeah the profits cover the monthly cost within one or a few trades. Its a tier based service. The one I’m in is decent, has 18 traders at the moment and about 25k active members. They do options trading, swing, scalps, futures, forex, crypto.

I usually make back what I pay in subs within a day or two. Made my girl 300 on the humble over the weekend and she was beyond excited.

We're both working really hard to live off our side hustles and invest as much as possible of our income from work.

I pay for a reselling cook group, it's 75 a month. They have a crypto channel but I rarely visit it.

I guess it's a cook group because they definitely offer leads on sneakers etc but they also offer leads on a pretty wide array of things. I have yet to even try my hands at reselling kicks but some of the other leads they've put me on have been gold. Easily the best 75 per month I spend outside of crypto.
:nerd:

part of me thinks these meme coins will be regulated to oblivion like napster, limewire etc.

sounds like a reason for the suits to step in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom