Official Bitcoin Thread

what meme coin D Double D Double DOGELON up over %800 since Friday. Swap fees and process are ridiculous though, make it almost not worth it if you're not playing with a bigger hand. I just wanted to grab a few hunnid real fast. Its getting listed on a few exchanges the 15th so I guess letting it sit a few more days woudnt be a bad idea either/ Not a long term or serious play for me tho

I feel like I've been shilling and I'm becoming more and more bullish on Matic. It's essentially become ETH's right hand man. Why wait for EIP 1559 and other L2 solutions when Matic is already here? It's a real working product delivering on the promises of low (LOW) gas fees and fast (FAST) transactions. Burgeoning ecosystem with some big DeFi names already on board. And since it's built on Ethereum, devs can just port their already existing projects to it (and apparently Polygon devs are making this pretty easy). The Matic network has recently been doing more transactions on a daily basis than the entire Ethereum main chain. There's a nonzero chance that Matic will be a top 10 coin imo. That's roughly a x3 from here going off of market caps. Or maybe we take Cardano's spot and do a x8? :lol:
starting to research. looking for dips to start in. regret not buying last week.

When? :lol:

I don't remember this nor do I have faith in Crypto
496E6E52-2A58-4810-9953-B451DFC2257C.jpeg

March 21st bro. When I said this, it was .0941

I know nothing about that coin, but my brother in law insists that he will retire off this, after the next cycle. He’s up $22,000 profit and he’s getting ready to put his life savings into it on the next dip.

but again, I haven’t looked into it AT ALL. I don’t know where he’s getting his research.

I feel like I've been shilling and I'm becoming more and more bullish on Matic. It's essentially become ETH's right hand man. Why wait for EIP 1559 and other L2 solutions when Matic is already here? It's a real working product delivering on the promises of low (LOW) gas fees and fast (FAST) transactions. Burgeoning ecosystem with some big DeFi names already on board. And since it's built on Ethereum, devs can just port their already existing projects to it (and apparently Polygon devs are making this pretty easy). The Matic network has recently been doing more transactions on a daily basis than the entire Ethereum main chain. There's a nonzero chance that Matic will be a top 10 coin imo. That's roughly a x3 from here going off of market caps. Or maybe we take Cardano's spot and do a x8? :lol:

Matic is sus to me since the beginning. I never understood why they needed a token if it was an L2 solution. Also after one of the co-founders said if they could do it again they would of never made a matic token and just instead provided the solution straight on chain then they would of. Sounds like a money grab that wont ever help scale ETH. Please correct me if im wrong?

It's def making money though :pimp:

496E6E52-2A58-4810-9953-B451DFC2257C.jpeg

March 21st bro. When I said this, it was .0941

I know nothing about that coin, but my brother in law insists that he will retire off this, after the next cycle. He’s up $22,000 profit and he’s getting ready to put his life savings into it on the next dip.

but again, I haven’t looked into it AT ALL. I don’t know where he’s getting his research.
I was up 10k on this last bull market and sold it for a gigantic loss. Y’all can’t convince me it’s not a **** coin idc.

Matic is sus to me since the beginning. I never understood why they needed a token if it was an L2 solution. Also after one of the co-founders said if they could do it again they would of never made a matic token and just instead provided the solution straight on chain then they would of. Sounds like a money grab that wont ever help scale ETH. Please correct me if im wrong?

It's def making money though :pimp:
Valid concerns and I don't know if I can answer. I have questions of my own :lol:. When all of the ETH upgrades are in place where will that leave Matic? Will all the money migrate back to the main chain? What's the real utility of the token if it's just an L2 and users aren't spending it as gas? There were even whispers that the devs dumped their own bags in the past. But that was before the adoption and when they were still an ETH competitor rather than friendly.

The key for me I guess is the adoption. I'm bullish on DeFi and DeFi is booming on Matic. I don't claim to be some blockchain maven, those x3 and x8 numbers were NOT price predictions :lol:. I'm in it for the money like you said, and Matic checks a lot of crypto boxes right now. In the midst of an ETH bullrun where it has its own questions about scalability and gas fees and slow/network congestion, Matic is taking care of them, in the real world and not in a whitepaper. For now at least 🤷‍♂️.

what meme coin D Double D Double DOGELON up over %800 since Friday. Swap fees and process are ridiculous though, make it almost not worth it if you're not playing with a bigger hand. I just wanted to grab a few hunnid real fast. Its getting listed on a few exchanges the 15th so I guess letting it sit a few more days woudnt be a bad idea either/ Not a long term or serious play for me tho

Yea I can only play around with BSC meme coins. I can't touch the stuff on ETH because of the fees. BSC is much cheaper even though it's buckling as well because of the load so had to up the gas fee a bit but nothing near the price on ETH.

I bought Shiba Moon then split off some of the profits into "Save the World"

Yea I can only play around with BSC meme coins. I can't touch the stuff on ETH because of the fees. BSC is much cheaper even though it's buckling as well because of the load so had to up the gas fee a bit but nothing near the price on ETH.

I bought Shiba Moon then split off some of the profits into "Save the World"

Need some ERC20 ****coins on QuickSwap. I'd gladly pay .0001 cents in gas for some SHIB that will shed 90% of its fur :lol:.

1620842755301.png

Aged like fine milk.

Gas right now

1620844470747.png

Honestly the day the market crash, swapping to a stable like tether using Uniswap is going to be mad expensive.
If ETH is like 10K. then you'll need to pay 1K in transaction fees :lol:

#buythedip but yikes Dogelon down 90% Mine was at $640 at a high this morning, is down to $59 which is less than the $70 I originally put in. Maybe I'll double down and grab a thou at this low

I guess the bright sign on DOGE is at least the market set a support for .40-42 area and at least somewhat know what the hell the current market is.

* I say this with an idea that it’ll drop to like .10 any minute :rofl:

I feel like I picked the wrong time to get into Ether. And Ether classic.. I’ll try to just not look 😭

I swear stuff will dip a few percent and some of y’all act like the sky is falling :lol:

I got into Eth classic at 126 I believe, but I understand with crypto patience is the game. I did bring my average down with the dips today. But it just kept dipping ...lol. Trying to get more into crypto. I’ll give it time and be patient.

Back
Top Bottom