stellar-827x450.png
download.png
economist-global-currency-1-783x1024.jpg
111c5c9ad99661af2d80e38948cf29d8.jpg

Last edited:
Elon is just saying that Ethereum >>>>>>

But really
1. They aren’t selling any bitcoin
2. Who Tf was selling btc to cop Teslas anyway? People horde that **** and act like they’ll never sell. I have to wonder who was really copping.

Elon is just saying that Ethereum >>>>>>

But really
1. They aren’t selling any bitcoin
2. Who Tf was selling btc to cop Teslas anyway? People horde that **** and act like they’ll never sell. I have to wonder who was really copping.

Eth is an unfinished idea and not the alternative.

The company was accepting Bitcoin as a payment method.

Why do you think there are so many smart contract projects coming out?

All of you guys turn into maximalist over projects when they are all attacking the same problem and fighting to be mainstream.

There is absolutely no way eth will be the main smart contract platform if prior to mainstream adoption, meme coins can cause the network to overload and cost $1000 to send $100.

There are at least 20 smart contract platforms on coinbase. Probably %90 of those are still eth smart contracts until they are actually built.

All of you guys turn into maximalist over projects when they are all attacking the same problem and fighting to be mainstream.

There is absolutely no way eth will be the main smart contract platform if prior to mainstream adoption, meme coins can cause the network to overload and cost $1000 to send $100.

There are at least 20 smart contract platforms on coinbase. Probably %90 of those are still eth smart contracts until they are actually built.

I’m not placing my bet onto every single eco system because I don’t have money like that.

Ethereum is my bet. Solana is my hedge. That’s my choice.

I like Ethereum because I like the team behind it and I believe in first mover advantage. I could totally see another, newer, better coin that outperforms Ethereum. That’s why I’m copping solana. Ethereum isn’t going to be the only coin. I like solana for the same reasons I like Ethereum. I love the team behind solana too.

Having high conviction and not going all in is stupid. I’ve made my choices. I respect your thoughts but I’m not here to change your opinion. We’ll see who wins in the end.

Bitcoin is not going anywhere. It will just be a collateralized version of it running on a CO2 friendly ledger that can confirm the Bitcoins weren't associated with specific countries, money laundering activity or dirty supply chains

So nobody on NT talks about GME much at all anymore... but I’ve seen a few people throw the theory around that the hedges are behind the rising crypto prices and are going to tank it to have the liquidity for the borrowed shares

I already feel like not many here will entertain this theory, but it was certainly interesting when you look at how long this whole thing has been going on.

This quote is going to age like milk.

I'm not a maximalist on any coin and I welcome competition but, no way i'm betting against ETH until something else proves to be better

This quote is going to age like milk.

I'm not a maximalist on any coin and I welcome competition but, no way i'm betting against ETH until something else proves to be better
There are plenty alternatives that have proven to be better. They just want you focusing on meme coins and digital gasoline. :rofl:

There are plenty alternatives that have proven to be better. They just want you focusing on meme coins and digital gasoline. :rofl:

Miss me with the Meme coins, i've been in this thread for years.

what project has as much usage as ETH and has proven to be better? A lot of projects CLAIM to be better on paper but none have actual usage of their network that is close to what ETH is dealing with. You say ETH is unfinished, but i'll bet you will name some coins that are still on their testnet.

Back
Top Bottom