Official Bitcoin Thread

Anyone else holding NANO? V22 was completed today and with the whole electricity usage narrative- NANO is a good answer

BTC maxi's have speculated we would see this narrative about ETH come out, how its 'greener' and how its going to flip BTC etc etc.

Seems similar to the flippening narrative around XRP in 17/18 IIRC. Or was that just XRP flipping ETH?

I still like ETH (# of devs don't lie) but wonder if having a face attached (Vitalik) will impact it's ceiling long term.

These last 24 hours reminded me of what I said a month ago:

nt.PNG

Reactions: wr
I own ETH on coinbase. can you explain the "stake" to ETH 2.0? What will it do
Coinbase allows you to "stake" your eth. Meaning you lock up your access to your eth in order to help eth complete transactions. By you doing that coinbase gives 6% apy.

Downside i believe is its a two year lock up on the eth you stake
Coinbase said they will give you access to a portion of what you lock up for liquidity purposes over time

Coinbase allows you to "stake" your eth. Meaning you lock up your access to your eth in order to help eth complete transactions. By you doing that coinbase gives 6% apy.

Downside i believe is its a two year lock up on the eth you stake
Coinbase said they will give you access to a portion of what you lock up for liquidity purposes over time

pretty much. For now can’t move it till ETH 2.0

plus side for me ETH is a long long term play

Now the decision is to move over more ETH from the Wallet to Coinbase or not

Back
Top Bottom