Official Bitcoin Thread

pretty much. For now can’t move it till ETH 2.0

plus side for me ETH is a long long term play

Now the decision is to move over more ETH from the Wallet to Coinbase or not

Use nexo fam. I promise you it's the better deal you can get the same rate of return with much shorter terms. Those coinbase terms are wild as hell. Locking up your coins for an unspecified time is madness.

What are my best options for passive income through crypto? Staking? interest? Hit me with your best ROIs

Use nexo fam. I promise you it's the better deal you can get the same rate of return with much shorter terms. Those coinbase terms are wild as hell. Locking up your coins for an unspecified time is madness.

seen that but I use other platforms for staking also

people seem to lean towards Coinbase (especially for ETH) due to it being “insured”

seen that but I use other platforms for staking also

people seem to lean towards Coinbase (especially for ETH) due to it being “insured”
Nexo is insured, just saying. I get the appeal of CB certainly for ease of use but I'm never giving up my coins for an unforseen amount of time.

I have a really strong poker hand (I'm legit down 20k in 24 hrs) but Ive played this game for too long to make a move like what coinbase is offering

DOGE on Coinbase might not be a big of a move as some think. When ADA got listed, it sat stagnant for some time. It has recent gains but they were well after the CB listing.

If Doge is a copy of litecoin which is a copy of btc in its essence, how can it be a good payment method? I'm thinking they would have to switch from POW to maybe POS but will they? can they? Elon is a ****ing idiot that caused mad FUD the last few days.

If Doge is a copy of litecoin which is a copy of btc in its essence, how can it be a good payment method? I'm thinking they would have to switch from POW to maybe POS but will they? can they? Elon is a ****ing idiot that caused mad FUD the last few days.
idk how hard it is to do something like that, but the fact that DOGE has had 0 developer activity until this year, I think something like this could be a real possibility. Idk what would have to go into it, but I wouldn't be shocked to see a switch, reverse split with supply, something that transforms DOGE.

SUSHI on fire. I had so much tunnel vision on ETH past few days that I ignored the buying opportunities this offered. Will be eying the next pull back since a 2b mc is too cheap here.

bot more sushi. 70% of the size I want, will add more if the breakout fails.

Last edited:
There are lots of places to buy it.

Coinmarketcap is your friend.

I guess I meant only "good" way to buy it. Not trying to get it on some of these tiny lesser known exchanges, or even continue adding exchanges to the ones I already use.

Check out this whale portfolio :lol: I found left over in my old OG binance account:

binance 5.14.21.JPG

So I was approved to stake ETH on Coinbase, but have my ETH currently in Coinbase Pro. So I need to transfer it? Fees to transfer from CB Pro to CB?

Back
Top Bottom