Official Bitcoin Thread

Carrying on with my BSC degen plays. I lost some of the money I gained from Moonmoon and Save the planet so im back to square one. Buying DarthElon was not a good idea :lol:

I used what was left, $35 to buy Nafter which just launched yesterday on BSC. Legitimate product, not a meme.
It's meant to be like instagram where "content creators" can mint an NFT from their photos or posts and then they can sell it to their fans in a marketplace.

It's actually a good idea if executed well even though it's looking more like an ******** competitor than Instagram, judging from their website.
I guess that audience is more likely to buy NFT's of their favourite content creator.

I was sitting at a 2x when I pulled out waiting for a dip. Woke up this morning to see it'd done nearly 9x :smh:
It was only $35 but I'm heated :lol:

It's now at 120 Million market cap so I definitely underestimated it. I'm going to follow it because if the marketing and tech is on point and there's a nice entry then I'll probably jump back in.
Only takes a good influencer on TikTok or Insta for this to take off.

Coldstack just launched. Anyone getting some?
It's basically 1inch but for storage.

Just like how 1inch picks the cheapest dex for you to make a trade. Coldstack can aggregate and pick the cheapest decentralised storage for you.

1621094478105.png

About to dive into the tokenomics to make sure the private sales wont dump but the team, concept and backers are solid.
There are no competitors as well.

Definitely one to DYOR.

$35 of risk you should’ve just gone all or nothing tbh

the idea is cool but we’re still a couple of years away from the mainstream adopting that

Yea, it all depends on general adoption of NFTs. The hype died a bit but I think NFTs will stick around for the longterm.

If the UI/UX of the minting function and marketplace is fast and simple then it could take off.
Take photo > upload > mint NFT > Auction it for ETH in Marketplace.

I can imagine certain fans collecting videos and photos like Pokemon cards and paying a lot due to the rarity component.
Content creators knowing they can easily auction off pics and videos would be enticed too.

After Jack from Twitter sold his tweet for a million, other people want a piece of that action too.

So, no talk about SHIB for the last page or two...does that mean it came and went? I have a couple $$ invested, should I hold or try to move it into something else?

So, no talk about SHIB for the last page or two...does that mean it came and went? I have a couple $$ invested, should I hold or try to move it into something else?

I still have SHIB, I took out whatever ETH I put in and left the unrealized gains. Just gonna let it sit there and check on it every now and then. A little over 200 million SHIB. You never know, 🤷🏻‍♂️ Still over 362k SHIB holders per Etherscan and the community is pretty damn active on Reddit.

Sold all my Eth earlier this week and put the whole thing on ADA. Was definitely second guessing myself hard for a minute but I'm looking at these ADA numbers today and

tenor (1).gif

About to start looking into all the new projects popping up on the Cardano ecosystem. Dot & Solana as well.

you deserve all the flourishing with that move

I've honestly never understood Cuban's argument, they've been working on the network and the Goguen launch should have smart contract capability, so in it's finished form Cardano should have a similar functionality to Ethereum or any smart contracts crypto, with far lesser fees (than Ethereum at least for sure) and a faster network, isn't that a good start?

I don't think ADA is some "ethereum killer", I don't think anything is at the moment just because of the first mover advantage and how many blockchains are already built on the Ethereum network. But I still see Cardano seeing a solid rise in price in anticipation of it becoming fully functional, and the insane Ethereum fees are leaving a nice lane open for competitors to eat up part of Ethereum's market share imo, especially if Cardano can actually do what they've said it can do when Goguen launches. And

Maybe someone more well versed in crypto can hip me to why some folks seem so anti ADA but it seems like a smart buy to me for the moment in terms of swing trading, and long term if it lives up to the hype. Now if there are major issues with the mainnet then I'm definitely bailing, but I'm looking to take some profits leading up to the mainnet and then let the rest ride, hopefully there aren't any surprises.

That was a BOLD move man. :rofl:

Yeah not gonna lie I was nervous. My plan all along had kind of been to transfer any significant gains made in the market over to Cardano before it pumped for the testnet and mainnet, so it was kind of just sticking to the plan. These ridiculous Eth fees and ETH doing a 2x so quickly kind of added to it as well. Just figured it couldn't keep running up at that pace too much longer and market sentiment might have people looking to smart contract alternatives because of the fees, but I guess we'll see.

you deserve all the flourishing with that move

🙏

It's definitely making up for the L's I took in 2018. Hope we all continue to flourish this year

I've honestly never understood Cuban's argument, they've been working on the network and the Goguen launch should have smart contract capability, so in it's finished form Cardano should have a similar functionality to Ethereum or any smart contracts crypto, with far lesser fees (than Ethereum at least for sure) and a faster network, isn't that a good start?

I don't think ADA is some "ethereum killer", I don't think anything is at the moment just because of the first mover advantage and how many blockchains are already built on the Ethereum network. But I still see Cardano seeing a solid rise in price in anticipation of it becoming fully functional, and the insane Ethereum fees are leaving a nice lane open for competitors to eat up part of Ethereum's market share imo, especially if Cardano can actually do what they've said it can do when Goguen launches. And

Maybe someone more well versed in crypto can hip me to why some folks seem so anti ADA but it seems like a smart buy to me for the moment in terms of swing trading, and long term if it lives up to the hype. Now if there are major issues with the mainnet then I'm definitely bailing, but I'm looking to take some profits leading up to the mainnet and then let the rest ride, hopefully there aren't any surprises.

Yeah not gonna lie I was nervous. My plan all along had kind of been to transfer any significant gains made in the market over to Cardano before it pumped for the testnet and mainnet, so it was kind of just sticking to the plan. These ridiculous Eth fees and ETH doing a 2x so quickly kind of added to it as well. Just figured it couldn't keep running up at that pace too much longer and market sentiment might have people looking to smart contract alternatives because of the fees, but I guess we'll see.

🙏

It's definitely making up for the L's I took in 2018. Hope we all continue to flourish this year

Way to stick your plan and execute, that was a calculated risk and it paid off. Salute

Polkaswap $PSWAP is available now to purchase on Uniswap. (you can directly from polkaswap if trying to pay gas fees, you will need a metamask and polkadot js wallet to interact with it)

Its a Uniswap competitor under the Polkadot/Kusama/Sora ecosystem. It will allow cross chain swaps not just erc20 tokens only.

If it gets traction look at prices of Uniswap. Cake (Binance) and Sushi as an indicator.

SHIB has Shibaswap coming soon. Right now they have Leash which is a rebase coin thats pegged to dogecoin at about a 100 or 1000/1 ratio and its limited supply so as doge pumps the leash pumps and the **** rebases so it will fluctuate
Also Bone is coming out its a governance token for Shibaswap

Im not telling anyone to hold SHIB or Sale or Buy but unlike the other meme dog coins SHIB is on FTX, Binance , Huobi , Gate , Waxirx which are the top exchanges worldwide so the liquidity is there. If ppl want a doge part 2 its the closest thing to it.

No expert but from what i noticed it's all about Charles Hoskinson

He has strong supporters who love him and are all in

Also people who don't trust or believe in him or ADA

Both sides are really vocal

🙏

Its not just ETH. Cardano needs to worry about PolkaDOT,NEAR,Kusama,Solana,Avalanche, Flow, Cosmos, Mina Protocol, Sora, Kadena ,Darwinia etc... Just to name a few.

Cardano been out for a hot minute with no product. Charles is basically Dr.Dre telling us about detox album lol

Not to say Cardano isnt gonna be a thing but first mover advantage is real if DOT Kusama Avalanche Solana and Cosmos are grabbing Market share and businesses and developers and People are interacting with these platforms and Cardano aint got no product out by then will people just drop everything and move over to Cardano? Yes there is room for everyone since the new web/world is being built in front of eyes .

Also solid move to catch the eth dump/Cardano swing up. Thats def a bold move.

Back
Top Bottom