Official Bitcoin Thread

F5A148F1-4784-47DB-BF00-F808F6634697.gif

After being around for the 2018 mess it’s really not that hard to go through this. I’m at least 2 or so years from even considering selling anything in the portfolio anyway. My biggest regret from 2018 was not staying informed and not continuing to DCA so just another day for me.

We’ll see what happens for the rest of the week. Some say the top is in, some say we have some time to go.

If the top is in, then as long as you dca down, you’ll be ok in the long run.

I need to stop checking my portfolio first thing in the morning.
It's brutal out there but the worst thing is not being able to take advantage of the dip.
So many coins trying to break out but BTC pulling everything back.

Love the breakdown, curious where you see Polygon/Matic a year from now? It’s growth since the top of the year has been crazy.

Hard to say to be honest. We might be in a bear market next year.

One thing for sure though is that they're using their headstart to build. Their roadmap is impressive. They're doing what Chainlink did and using their position to gain a stranglehold.

They're trying to do something similar to Polkadot with secured chains that latch on to Ethereum like Polkadot's parachains.
With the secure chain, ETH 2.0 will actually help because the faster ETH is the better it is for the secured chains since they rely on ETH's main chain for security.

Stand alone side chains are also good cuz it's Ethereum based so you have all the mature ETH dev tools and they're faster than ETH too. You just need to sort out your nodes and validators yourself.

1621410680530.png

1621410755154.png

Future looks bright for Polygon.

I think a 4x from here aroud $9 to $10 is possible at the very top of this bull run.

purchase Matic now when its pumping? Why. its gone bruh....Unless you had a position before look for the next Layer1 or Layer2 growing.

If your thirsty for it then wait for a small pull back then.
Following on from this, if you're looking at other L2s, Celer is one to DYOR on but its been pumping today as well so maybe wait for an entry. I've had a small bag since Feb which has done well but nowhere near what Polygon has done.
Still though its only 400M market cap so still some room to grow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom