Official Bitcoin Thread

man blockfi keeps your funds locked up forever, all I want to do is withdraw to my wallet

I can’t decide if it’s a dip and I should get in or if this is bout to be a bear run
A2659922-6B8E-4CCF-91AA-E077E72E89AD.jpeg

Idk, I’m just buying eth everytime it drops a couple hundred so I can avoid being pissed if it crashes.

just sold a whole ETH when it was at 4k, to pay For a Jamaica trip. I wasn’t expecting the Elon tweet crash/dip.

I guess I’m happy it’s dipped so low because I always planned on buying that coin back, but damn it is scary seeing the whole market like this. It’s too early for a market correction, I just got in the game :lol:

I don’t mind it personally, I actually want it to tank hard. Like eth for 500 bucks hard.

if staking becomes more and more popular I’m gonna hodl forever and have that 401-eth

everyone’s in it for different reasons though. That’s dope you got a vacation and my boy got that Ducati for free and then some people will never sell.

Personally thinking I’m going to be hitting the bid on eth when my Gemini earn redemption goes through. Ducked up chasing it

I want to add to my crypto portfolio. Looking at adding LINK or SOL but not both. What are the cons/pros of each?

Back
Top Bottom