Official Bitcoin Thread

All mine is tied up in worthless *** Trust Wallet so I'd have to deposit to pay almost more in fees than it's worth at this point =( to get it out.

been waiting for months for it to dip under $15. Don't speak about it, BE ABOUT IT.
Image from iOS (1).jpg

I don’t get the point in Long term investing crypto if everything can go to **** in 1 day. So much influence from 1 man and even more influence from China. I shoulda just listened to my gut feeling and stayed away from this garbage.

It took tech stocks a whole month to drop close to 50%.
This is for sure a crash. Might take 6 years to get it back now.
I love you fam, but welcome to crypto where perspective needs to exist otherwise you will wipe out and watch everyone get rich around you.

a long winter in crypto is the biggest opportunity you can ask for. just dca weekly and it'll pay off immensely in the long run.

Now Coinbase decides to work?

"Buy the dip" they said.

Then my GF calls me - tells me she's refusing to take the vaccine because "I don't like needles".

EvilPerkyFlyingsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

*Rocks in rocking chair* I remember seeing PAGE 1 of this thread when I was in college and thinking wtf is Bitcoin? :lol:

2018: Start buying a very tiny bit when it hit ATH but didn't do research and I just wrote it off when it crashed.

Wish I paid attention and did more during 2019-2020 to prepare and understand it to maximize 2021.

My eyes are wide open now and although I think we still may have time for this bull cycle..I am mostly looking forward to accumulating for the next major run to make some life changing money in a few years. 8)

TL : DR ...What's up OG NT fams :pimp:

I didn't buy enough to really feel it but idk seems like the cats outta the bag and the gimmick will be up sooner or later. Governments are going to crack down on it more and more although i'm not educated enough to really know but that's just my gut feeling.

Back
Top Bottom