Official Bitcoin Thread

This dip is nothing :lol:. Wish it stayed at $30k longer.
for real. this was all liquidations. shook the leveraged traders out and stole their money.
I was so fixated on BTC that I completely forgot to check Matic, +100% from the lows already :smh:.
bruh I ****ing suck with Matic ugh I would've loved the second chance. least I nearly bottom ticked amp and nailed sushi though

I don’t get the point in Long term investing crypto if everything can go to **** in 1 day. So much influence from 1 man and even more influence from China. I shoulda just listened to my gut feeling and stayed away from this garbage.

It took tech stocks a whole month to drop close to 50%.

I might be down 30 since yesterday but I'm still up over 45% since February with the recent turn.

And I'm no crypto savant, I mostly be leaching ideas off guys in here. :lol:

*Rocks in rocking chair* I remember seeing PAGE 1 of this thread when I was in college and thinking wtf is Bitcoin? :lol:

2018: Start buying a very tiny bit when it hit ATH but didn't do research and I just wrote it off when it crashed.

Wish I paid attention and did more during 2019-2020 to prepare and understand it to maximize 2021.

My eyes are wide open now and although I think we still may have time for this bull cycle..I am mostly looking forward to accumulating for the next major run to make some life changing money in a few years. 8)

TL : DR ...What's up OG NT fams :pimp:

lol same. +1 for Hobbes tho. we still have time folks.. there will be red days and there will be green days.

What's interesting to me is the overall market structure and how much money is to come in to this market in order for us to see a XXX.XXX BTC. It'll be interesting to see everyone's sentiment then, what projects are popping off etc.

Idk how you long term staking dudes do it. This would have me vexed not being able to make moves

I think it's really a case of trial by fire. If you've never experienced an asset crash before, ishh like this is unnerving. You have to go through things like this and come out from the other side in order to see that life and assets will go on.

I popped my asset crash Cherry during the great recession while I was in college. Invested my savings and scholarship money at the top of the market and pretty much lost it all. It was awful, but it made me a better long term investor.

I lost about $800 of my portfolio but transferred money out of BTC and ETH and put it into YFI and made back about $200 of it this morning alone

also some of these exchanges *ahem coinbase* you would think after becoming a publicly traded company, this kind of **** show wouldn't happen again smh

1594140310830.gif

China banning crypto. This might be a correction. I'm down lots of money and idk if I'd allow myself to put more money in at this point.

Then again inflation is coming so you'd think more people would be investing in crypto soon.

If you are in the red, this is the perfect time to put in money. DCA your way to the green. Don't do this with **** coins though.

I think it's really a case of trial by fire. If you've never experienced an asset crash before, ishh like this is unnerving. You have to go through things like this and come out from the other side in order to see that life and assets will go on.

I popped my asset crash Cherry during the great recession while I was in college. Invested my savings and scholarship money at the top of the market and pretty much lost it all. It was awful, but it made me a better long term investor.

100% true. one of the hardest things about investing in any market, is handling your emotions. another is discerning between FUD and BS that is sold as facts. simple ideas, but in practice difficult things to manage.

Miners probably laughing at the fee Coinbase is trying to use to send my ETH to Kucoin when Uniswap traders are using 500 gwei.

Should've bought XRP and sent that instead.

also some of these exchanges *ahem coinbase* you would think after becoming a publicly traded company, this kind of **** show wouldn't happen again smh
brokers do the same thing with stocks when the market is super volatile. system can't handle the volume, it's not a conspiracy, we just break the code every time
I bought a starter in Matic at $1.73. Put in an order for sushi at $13.80 but it never filled before it started climbing again.
always take the ask when you're within striking distance.

grabbed more eth.

always take the ask when you're within striking distance.

Bought via Cbase Pro so I think I would've had to manually update the price to instant buy? When you click "buy" it just starts at whatever price it was when you clicked, but if it rises from there... you would have to manually adjust I think.

never used pro, but with gemini's version, I could just click the ask and execute. it's always hard getting fills in high volume times, sometimes I'll even throw my bid in higher than the ask to just get the fill.

Back
Top Bottom