Official Bitcoin Thread

We need times like this to grab more coins at a good price before they blast off again.

at least for the good coins. If you wanna gamble on $diah or the next new 💩 there is a new one weekly.

I’m sure it’s been posted but free courses at MIT if you need more convincing. Even watching these lectures and then seeing the growth from that time until now is amazing to me. **** really is gonna change the world.

I point people to these lectures whenever they ask me about crypto. The lectures are a little bit over an hour and there are 24 lectures in total. There is a lot to take in with these lectures, but I explain to skeptical folks that they should listen to someone like Gary Gensler who is not a maximalist. Gensler is the current SEC chairman and former CFTC chairman, so he knows what kind of regulation can be done with crypto. He seems to be very interested in the potential of blockchain tech and I think he wants to see how far the innovation of the tech can go. I think that his skepticism at the time was that there were not many use cases for blockchain.

Gensler has expressed concerns about the use of crypto for illicit activity. However, as someone that is well versed in finance, I think Gensler understands that laundering money will exist despite crypto. If they ban crypto, hackers will not move away from demanding payment in crypto. I don’t see any regulation that can stop ransom attacks from being paid out in crypto.

I don't think that Gensler is concerned with banning crypto. I think he is more concerned with regulating exchanges and ICO's to prevent fraud. I think he wants to instill confidence in crypto if it is going to gain mass adoption. I think he feels like mass adoption is inevitable. He stated that that if crypto is regulated, then it needs to be done by congress. Gensler notes in his lectures that credit cards were around for ~15 years before any regulation came about. I think he is hinting that regulation will come, but they are going to let space figure itself out before they step in and regulate it. I think he understands that regulations at this time can stifle innovation.

We need times like this to grab more coins at a good price before they blast off again.

at least for the good coins. If you wanna gamble on $diah or the next new 💩 there is a new one weekly.

no way man....these banks giving out .004% APY...waay better deal. plus, i'd rather stay in an archaic system where they keep printing more money vs other way around.

btw - can you also explain to me or point me where i can learn more?

Oh, I mean I was in crypto waay early..like 2014 if that helps any.

===================================================
Same type of peeps come out the woodwork like clockwork. 2011, 2014, 2018/2019

Last edited:
no way man....these banks giving out .004% APY...waay better deal. plus, i'd rather stay in an archaic system where they keep printing more money vs other way around.

btw - can you also explain to me or point me where i can learn more?

Oh, I mean I was in crypto waay early..like 2014 if that helps any.

===================================================
Same peeps come out the woodwork like clockwork. 2011, 2014, 2018/2019

Sure, watch this over and over until you understand the fundamentals.

just DYOR like a grown *** man. what,you want us to spoon feed you after your criticize it? weird man. you're short BTC....SAY IT. Tell us all what you are LONG in and we can see ur great points/ethics/fundamentals/gametheory on this asset you choose.

let me see...i don't know ANYTHING about astro physics,(like you to bitcoin) BUT let me criticize it.

if that's not being a weirdo or thirst for attention, i dunno what is. How bout you post this on reddit or twitter so you can see more replies.

HFSP

I feel like people asking valid questions and you get absolutely irrate over it for some reason. You could have answered but instead chose to type paragraph after paragraph berating people. Makes it seems like you dont have any valid counterpoints.

Just say you want to get paid for your take. :lol: Hopefully you not acting like this with your subscribers. Hfsb

super noob question but best way for me to keep seed phrase (and/or passwords). my memory is absolutely terrible and i lose **** all the damn time.

super noob question but best way for me to keep seed phrase (and/or passwords). my memory is absolutely terrible and i lose **** all the damn time.

some people buy metal plates that they can inscribe the words on to then store in a safety deposit box. Or try not to lose ****?

interesting words from tyler winklevoss about flexa/amp on this podcast. they’re focused on bringing flexa/crypto payments to the mainstream and not trying to push the token and turn people off. starts at 46 mins in.

not possible.
i love that. No need to pump the token, the coin will do it naturally if there is demand for the rails and protocol. You need the coin to act as collateral to clear transactions at the pos immediately while blocks confirm. Really no reason to pump it or advertise it. Nature will do that for us if people want to spend their crypto.

07A47089-1890-492D-BE7A-CEFC4E39A697.jpeg

$MINA protocol is live on Kraken. Not sure if on the U.S version. Okex and Gate too ..Heavy VC backed. They are saying they are the lightest blockchain. (DYOR)

Back
Top Bottom