Official Bitcoin Thread

let's get this thread back on track so we can continue helping each other create wealth

what alts are you guys holding? I currently just have amp link sushi siren doge sol atom. I wanted to get some rune, but the timelines didn't work out with withdrawals and now idk if I want to chase or try to wait for a pull back. also intrigued by a few others like luna, ray, dot, pswap, perp, step, mir, crv (regret not being closer to the defi ground here because I would've been all over it in the 1.50s if I knew the cvx situation), magic, mina, ftt, ksm.

if I add any alts on dips it might just be crv to yield farm, rune and possibly perp. I like the idea of derivatives as an undervalued part of the defi puzzle and swaps/leverage is big money and should be at the mercy of regulation.

U.S. government earmarks $4 billion to the israeli military for the purposes of terrorizing palestinians but folks are in here upset that the rise of crypto means their grandmas are gonna be held ransome for 10,000 dogecoins...
Wrong thread. Politics that way bro

you Sol boys eating
23B92724-C83D-4F54-B1BF-B7E57935FB99.png

U.S. government earmarks $4 billion to the israeli military for the purposes of terrorizing palestinians but folks are in here upset that the rise of crypto means their grandmas are gonna be held ransome for 10,000 dogecoins...

Yah because that's what I said. :lol:

I have no idea what the future will hold, but Gass pipelines and meat processing plants that service 1/5th of America's food infrastructure seems a tad bit different then grandma's losing access to their 2007 dell netbook.

It's amazing a thread dominated by crypto speculation is mad at me for saying bitcoins primary utility is speculation and cyber crime.

I'm not passing judgement, speculate all you want my uncle is HODL like the rest of youI
I

I hope you all become wildly rich.

But let's not pretend y'all are doing something more significant than what it is. :lol:

more annoyingly is the retreat..""you just don't understaaaand" like i'm a parent in an 80's teen movie. :lol:

i understand perfectly well, all I said is significant government backlash is a tail risk.
and some of yall lost your minds.

im not predicting it will happen, I have literally no clue.

im just saying it has to be factored in when you look at it as an investment.

fam tried to tell me he's take 1 million in cash as payment for crime over Bitcoin.

:rofl:

and yall want me to believe yall are a rational super futurists.

pro tip - when possible, try using balancer exchange to swap erc20 tokens. you will get "gas" back via their BAL token. This is good when eth gas fees are too high. example: $50 gas on uniswap.... you will get about $20 back in BAL token using balancer.exchange
This is a game changer moving forward

First parachain has joined Kusama successfully and is producing blocks.
All we need now is for BTC to pass 40K and ETH to pass 3K and it's DOT/KSM season. Wished I could've packed my bags more.

let's get this thread back on track so we can continue helping each other create wealth

what alts are you guys holding? I currently just have amp link sushi siren doge sol atom. I wanted to get some rune, but the timelines didn't work out with withdrawals and now idk if I want to chase or try to wait for a pull back. also intrigued by a few others like luna, ray, dot, pswap, perp, step, mir, crv (regret not being closer to the defi ground here because I would've been all over it in the 1.50s if I knew the cvx situation), magic, mina, ftt, ksm.

if I add any alts on dips it might just be crv to yield farm, rune and possibly perp. I like the idea of derivatives as an undervalued part of the defi puzzle and swaps/leverage is big money and should be at the mercy of regulation.

I have about 16 ALTS at the moment and honestly wanted to get more. Couldn't capitalise on Sushi during the dip. Sushi is going to fly if they implement L2 before Uniswap.

There were some low cap gems like Coldstack, Collateral Pay, Unore, Manifold Finance and Relite Finance that I wanted to pick up but no spare cash. Learnt my lesson to always have stables.
All near the 2 million MC range during the dip. Solid projects, easy 2-4x IMO to get to 10M for all of them IMO.

Biggest bags for me right now are DOT, KSM, SOL, ID, UFT, RAY and LINA

fam tried to tell me he's take 1 million in cash as payment for crime over Bitcoin.

:rofl:

and yall want me to believe yall are a rational super futurists.

get off my **** bruh, go back to the political thread and fund raise some Bitcoin for the police.

i’ve got about 35% of my relatively small portfolio tied into ADA

still learning but I like its promise on the grounds of some simple things:

- there’s academic institutional backing to it and it was created by the cofounder of ETH
- apparently far more energy efficient than BTC. in the wake of Elon’s public issue with btc’s energy consumption this is something i’m paying attn to
- in the near future cardano will he able to be utilized as a smart contract service

the rest of my portfolio is tied into Chainlink (~25%), Algo, stellar, tezos and Ankr. finishing up work and school this week and starting up summer so I’ll have way more time to do my research

Link is a coin everyone probably should own since literally every protocol relies on its oracles or at least can be a potential customer if they arent already. I should’ve bought more on the 200 day test last weekend

bought a starter in zec today though off the ZSA news. Multi year play but I love the team and now that there is platform potential that should lead to the token having utility and hopefully generating passive income for holders (just speculation from me here)

idk what your goal is tbh

you always gotta go against the grain for some reason

That's his schtick :lol:

Political Discussion thread regulars know

With an extra exuberant dose of condescension and boom, that’s pretty much the extent of his internet persona. :lol:

AMP, SOL, RAY, SUSHI, MATIC, TEL and VET are the main ones but recently started in ONE, EGLD, HBAR.

I’m shifting my focus to farming though. MATIC, SUHSI, DFYN and stablecoins.

Hopefully we just move sideways for a bit, will give me time to read up (RUNE, ATOM, FTM, OXY) while I add to positions with house money.

I'm most excited about SOL/SRM/RAY, RUNE, and DOT. I don't think MATIC (or QUICK) are finished yet either. Unfortunately I wasn't able to start or add to any positions after the correction. Sub-$10 RUNE and $20 DOT would've been nice to pad my bags a little. In regards to DOT I played myself this past weekend nickel and diming fees on Kraken :smh:. I won't complain whichever direction we go next though.

Back
Top Bottom