Official Bitcoin Thread

what happened to ICP (token not the group). looks like they got juggalo’d :wow:

1 month from ATH to all time low.
303C07E5-C10D-4876-88E5-3DDCA732758E.jpeg

It was doing OK until BTC came along and took everyone down but it's not in a bad position. Recently launched big ecosystem coin still waiting for dapps and tokens to launch on it so a market cap of around 10 Billion sounds about right.

The tech looks good and all but like JusaVibe JusaVibe said, the tokenomics are terrible. First raise was done in 2017 in ETH and this was when ETH was like 10 dollars so a lot of the VC's got crazy valuations on their investments because ETH blew up.

Unless there is big news then the sell pressure from VC's will continue, especially when BTC dips

Didn't it hit that ATH within hours of being listed on Coinbase.?

Yea, that's normal activity for coins at launch, especially the ones from Coinlist. A lot of the time it's just market makers from exchanges that trade at those big prices before the VC's and presalers get the initial batch of their vested tokens to sell. It was trading at $1500 on Huobi at launch but that could have been bots back and forth. I hope no one bought at that price :lol:

A lot of things happened. Everything @pdino said and things like Dominic the founder at Consensus sounded like an idiot when people asked him specific questions. It's a VC coin like Filcoin and a couple others so until they sell their bags and dump it to oblivion is when I would say people start to pick it up. Even at this price those early guys and VC's are up 100xs etc

I hope the guys who got the airdrop sold when it released :lol: . It was already a high valuation and just a research project right now. Eventually it'll work out but it needs to drop another 90% :lol: . $1-$10 is fair value for that right now.

Lastly that was such a DUMB move to whoever named it Internet Computer and changed it from Dfinity.

Nice. I follow this guy on twitter: https://twitter.com/JosephTodaro_. Gives some good info

Agreed
Mainnet is live so I would say it's more than a research project at this point but it's now time for them to show us what they've got.

I also didn't like them being coy with the token supply and tokenomics till the last moment
I still have my airdrop tokens since they decided to change rules last minute and vest it for 12 months so im forced to hold.

The hype is there, the tech is there and they have that ADA like community as well but the red flags are there too. They're seeking to stop the likes of Amazon, Microsoft and Facebook controlling everything but it looks like they're becoming what they supposedly hate.

I would only get this if it's really cheap. They need to pump money into their ecosystem like Polkadot is doing. This is probably what you mean by research project since its looking just like a block explorer at the moment.

I think it will pump back up over a $100 once BTC goes up. It will be fine for short to mid term traders but long term is looking like a no for now.

I love infrastructure plays that have a sticky product, so I started into some grt. Just gives me link vibes.

bond is an interesting project

I think bitcoin might finally be ready to test the 200 day. We clear there 50k will come quickly

AMP doesn’t believe in marketing or anything to rush organic adoption

scalped GRT for a small gain. Honestly needed the money for bills, was just aping while I waited for it to clear for withdrawal. Like the idea though and may revisit when I have free cash.

Guy's a Billionaire and is providing liquidity to an AMM.

I can't say I'll be doing the same in his position :lol:

This the shoulder of the head and shoulders partern everyone is talking about? I kinda hate looking at TA for crypto.

I know some of us were having issues with the Polygon Matic Bridge in recent weeks and were opting for Zapper Bridge instead.

Try to always use custom spend limits and avoid authorizing the default unlimited spending when interacting with dApps!

More info here about custom spend limits and how to revoke previously granted wallet approvals.

how much cheaper is it to do transactions on the matic network using quickswap and how complicated is it when using metamask? i’m afraid to do it on my computer at work because of possible lack of security so i’d prefer to do it from my phone. i’m not planning on doing a bunch of transactions - just swapping coins for now.

Back
Top Bottom