Official Bitcoin Thread

how much cheaper is it to do transactions on the matic network using quickswap and how complicated is it when using metamask? i’m afraid to do it on my computer at work because of possible lack of security so i’d prefer to do it from my phone. i’m not planning on doing a bunch of transactions - just swapping coins for now.
Transactions cost literal fractions of a penny (paid in MATIC). A swap that would cost you $10 in ETH on Uniswap right now would cost like $0.00048984 in MATIC on QuickSwap... QuickSwap is just a Uniswap v2 clone so the process of using it is the same.

2 things to note:

1- Make sure the tokens you want to swap have liquidity on QuickSwap.

2- You'll have to initially bridge your funds from Ethereum to Polygon which will cost you ETH gas. Now is a solid time to do this since ETH gas is relatively low. You'll also need to bridge back to Ethereum if you want to sell for fiat since there are very few exchanges supporting deposits/withdrawals to the Polygon chain.

Bitcoin is going to rip to 50k quickly if it clears 42.5. Logical thing to do would be to sell some into supply and add the breakout of youre traders. I’m not doing anything since I’m an investor but that’s the pivot to eye.

DOT coming to Coinbase finally is a nice look tho

2- You'll have to initially bridge your funds from Ethereum to Polygon which will cost you ETH gas. Now is a solid time to do this since ETH gas is relatively low. You'll also need to bridge back to Ethereum if you want to sell for fiat since there are very few exchanges supporting deposits/withdrawals to the Polygon chain.
i can see myself messing that **** up super easily.

it’s like explaining to your grandpa how to make a spotify playlist on your smart tv and i’m the grandpa…..except you don’t lose thousands if you mess up the playlist 👨🏽‍🦳😂

i’ll look up some tutorials and give it a test at some point though.

LINK is about hit a confluence of supply. If it can clear the 200 day and 21ema, this should pop to 30+ pretty quickly. Have funds here earmarked to pay off my credit card bill so idk if I’ll be taking the trade but it looks like a good set up if it can clear and confirm.

first time passing .08 (on gemini)
johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm 🔥
A4306725-A89E-4B7B-BCDD-26C24ED1AF21.jpeg

i can see myself messing that **** up super easily.

it’s like explaining to your grandpa how to make a spotify playlist on your smart tv and i’m the grandpa…..except you don’t lose thousands if you mess up the playlist 👨🏽‍🦳😂

i’ll look up some tutorials and give it a test at some point though.
It sounds more difficult than it is. You'll definitely be able to find easy to follow tutorials on YouTube.

Gonna take some profits on AMP if it hits $0.10 this week. Betting on a retrace and and will set a few limit orders averaging down from there.

Hoping to more or less buy back my full position and use profits to grab some ID and LINK for the free one.

thinking similar thoughts. just took my AMP out of gemini earn. not sure what i’m going to do but it’ll probably be a bad move. takes some days to go back to my trading balance so i’ll think about it. not looking to buy something else…i’d just like to improve my position. time in the market>>timing the market?

Depends on how much supply gets locked up. If we can get 35b staked (currently 25b) out of the 48b circulating supply, anything can happen.

I legit like the project and tokenomics so I’m cool waiting years but if we ran like ripple in 2018, I have to liquidate 90% of my holdings

when the **** did this happen?

6C33DF32-773E-4F79-950F-65E0795FB7B8.jpeg

i don’t think i’ll be doing anything except maybe stake it on flexa. i know i’ll mess up if i try to time the high and rebuy to improve my position.

Back
Top Bottom