Official Bitcoin Thread

bought some ETH when it dropped under 18 and grabbed a little more AMP. i has no more play money again 🤷🏻‍♂️

my wife interviews with gemini this morning. she’s just trying to get offers to use as leverage for improvements at her current job but i’m kind of hoping things work out there. probably lots of growth potential in that company. plus, my portfolio not as sad anymore.

got a chuckle out of this one:
E0CEAD8E-FDCE-4B1F-A984-1CDCFF890D19.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wr
You don’t know if you don’t try, some times people just get hired on their attitude and personality.

I just need amp to hit a couple hundred and me and you and all my boys will be rich af. Is that too much to ask?

I’m working at least 3 more years regardless. I just can’t give up my pension like that. :lol:

But I’d probably try to own my damn company by then end of it. :rofl:

I expect .50 cents by Jan 2022
.50 would have me amazingly happy. even if it stays at .06, i'll still be happy and in profit better than any rip off bank account nonsense.
i still don't believe $1.00 will happen, let alone $2 or $3 but anything over .99 would be crazy to watch this thread go off. i'm guessing that some would be new crypto millionaires. **** would be a legit party in here :lol:

imagine a Jody husky commemorative coin.

versace aqua berry bank account after you cop that coin. :pimp:

He’s been in the nft game
CD6789A0-9073-4A46-9DDE-83E1717A219E.png

“I'ma make a million, came back from Cancún
Copped a cool cantaloupe, diamonds blewed off the roof
I'ma cop the coupe, lemon diamond look like lions doing layups on the moon”

Added some RUNE here. 35% of the way toward my goal, but I’m ok with this being my core size.

thorchain is in the process of integrating its protocol into trust wallet.

all you need is metamask and one big dex to snowball

Last edited:
You don’t know if you don’t try, some times people just get hired on their attitude and personality.

I just need amp to hit a couple hundred and me and you and all my boys will be rich af. Is that too much to ask?

If AMP hits a couple hundred, I’d actually pay Ric Flair to follow me around, and woo at every entrance.

I’d guess it’s a few dollars.

Last edited:
Added some RUNE here. 35% of the way toward my goal, but I’m ok with this being my core size.

thorchain is in the process of integrating its protocol into trust wallet.

all you need is metamask and one big dex to snowball

Dont forget thorstarter (xrune) july 2nd. xrune:rune pool live that day on thorswap!

**MUST USE XDEFI wallet (if you need referral code to access XDEFI, DM me on patreon)

Back
Top Bottom