Official Bitcoin Thread

CZ such a boss.... going to be fun seeing that list grow.

**remember when _______ said btc will NEVER be money or be incorporated into a countries money supply

USA at a predicted #8 is a damn shame. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
my wife told me the bank she works at is making a push to allow their customers to purchase bitcoin straight from the banking app. this morning forbes reports that a number of banks are doing the same.
F21098EF-A974-4084-A9D9-CA84C895043D.jpeg

interesting that CMC integrated Uniswap into their website and will supposedly add other DEXs.
seems like so much forward movement is happening. DeFi is gonna be way more mainstream. unstoppable?

cmc.png

man i tried to swap some bitcoin for rune and it seems like i messed up somewhere. my $30 of bitcoin is gone and i dont have any rune? i made the xdefi wallet, added some bitcoin, and swapped on thorswap.finance. It shows no transactions and the bitcoin is out of my wallet now

trimmed some eth last night. Was getting a little out of hand with allocations and felt uncomfortable and at risk of losing perspective. Feel much better now

This is huge
B14F1B06-48AE-4929-8E73-75CE5CC164CD.jpeg
Just looked into this token, they're cash-back App in crypto. Cash back for (not exhaustive list, just ones I would use): Nike, Ebay, Samsung, doordash, uber
You get STMX tokens by shopping their partners (checkout like "normal"). They incentivize higher rewards with more tokens you have (HODLing).

Crypto market update: Sideways. Still no signs of dip

Folks don’t realize that AMP at $100 is like a $10T asset right
some of those dummies in the fb and telegram groups are leveraging themselves into homelessness. the more i’m in those groups, the more i can see what kind of person is buying high and selling low 😂

it’s interesting to me to see the obvious trend towards mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency. it’s wild to me that banks want to make it easier for their customers to buy bitcoin. it’s wild to me to see the interest rates you can get on stable coins as compared to the piddling crap that those same banks offer to you. this whole thing is eye opening.

some of those dummies in the fb and telegram groups are leveraging themselves into homelessness. the more i’m in those groups, the more i can see what kind of person is buying high and selling low 😂

it’s interesting to me to see the obvious trend towards mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency. it’s wild to me that banks want to make it easier for their customers to buy bitcoin. it’s wild to me to see the interest rates you can get on stable coins as compared to the piddling crap that those same banks offer to you. this whole thing is eye opening.
Utilize those people as a way to know when the market is overheating and a pullback is about to happen. When all these random folks came in here, that and the meme nonsense let me know a big correction was in the cards.

added more rune, 50% toward my goal, and added back some of the eth I trimmed.

Back
Top Bottom