Official Bitcoin Thread

kinda latet but Telcoin V3 was announced.

Really happy with this, but volume is too low for any major price movement unfortunately

Telcoin is the best kept secret. I really like what they’re trying to do. V3 can change the game if they accomplish what they promise.

Really happy with this, but volume is too low for any major price movement unfortunately

Yeah I'm personally waiting until the 3rd layer before I start thinking about staking.

But for those that want to add liquidity now, they can. Too risky for me atm.

I'm running nodes and currently generating about $4.5k/month after calculating claiming fees/eth fees/CG tax at the current price and NUBI reward.

will get bumped to over 10k/month in a month or so.

can you school me on this project? I see rewards for running nodes. How much to run a node, how much returns for that node?

PoS coins are going to outperform PoW for the next few years. TradFI is entering with that as their focus. Yield is highly sought after. Grab your favorite projects and stake before the world catches on.

I personally need a bag of AAVE and debating ALCX as well.

here you go good sir. theres other articles on that site that explains the project as well. might be the start of something great, still very early.

Thanks. I've been diving into Strong to understand it:
-10 strong to invest (~2.1k)+ 15$/month node maintenance. You don't get that 10 strong initial investment back.
-maintain ETH nodes
-0.1 strong/ day from 1 node
-100 days = 1 strong (208$ today)
-Volatile. went up to 1,100$ and back down within last 6 months.

I'm going to consider jumping in at a low price (was 137$ within this last week). My concern is that Ethereum will not need additional nodes to maintain at a point.. And they'll be more expensive (costs 32 eth) as Ethereum rises in value.

PERP v2 looks good. I ****ed up not buying this at the lows like I should’ve. And I ****ed up not keeping my AAVE. Least I got the core sizes I wanted in ETH and RUNE. These are the next two I want to start core positions in on the next dip.

top 5 for me right now is BTC ETH AMP RUNE SOL want to add AAVE PERP in my top 10.

v2 announcement:

AXS is really showing how powerful crypto can become. People in the Philippines are earning more than their minimum wage playing Axie Infinity. Fundamentals are pretty fire for AXS as well, they’re about to go parabolic revs wise.

Focusing on DCA'ing is so stress free.

Hopefully I have 1 more month to accumulate at these low prices but it's looking like BTC is trending positive overall.

Just to add to Double’s post…peeps that say BTC to volatile or say its too expensive to invest in and feel like you missed out, here is DCA chart of just putting $50 weekly into BTC the last 2 yrs (which some would call a “short term” investment).
Make moves bros!
878C38F6-C74B-44F6-85AE-FE7F31C7E011.png

MUSE seems like an interest low float platform play for NFTs with staking rewards. 1m supply. Basically makes nft’s liquid by tokenizing them to create liquidity pools

I finally staked my first coin. (Amp) It’s been a long time coming and I’ve been avoiding it thinking it was too technical, now I’m tryna stake anything and everything lol.

I see things like atom offering 5% is this the highest? and dai is pretty interesting with its stable price offering 2%... that seems like such a great savings account..

Anyone got suggestions?

2% for a stable coin?! gemini earn gives 7.4% on DAI and GUSD - both stable coins. nexo and celsius have higher rates. pretty sure there are lots of higher options than 2%

Back
Top Bottom