Official Bitcoin Thread

I use the Delta app to track my crypto. Does a very good job.
Had Blockfolio too in the past and that was good too but haven't used it in years.

speaking of stablecoins, anyone here have stablecoin strategies like which one is best to hold and where to hold it? There's so many out there

Most people avoid USDT if they're looking to hold long term. For trading though it has the most liquidity and trading pairs.

Algorhitmic stable coins like Dai are also popular because they won't be subject to any regulations since the SEC wants to regulate stable coins backed by companies.

For now I like USDC for long term and split it across couple lending platforms like Celsius to earn interest.

I'm talking from the sense of paying on things that only currently take FIAT such as rent, mortgages, diapers and such. Can't do that with stablecoin, right? This is a genuine question too- I'm learning everyday when it comes to this.

bitpay visa accepts busd. has $25k daily limit.

Are you buying your USDC on CB pro and then paying the fees to transfer them to celsius and other platforms or is there a better way?

I use the Delta app to track my crypto. Does a very good job.
Had Blockfolio too in the past and that was good too but haven't used it in years.

Most people avoid USDT if they're looking to hold long term. For trading though it has the most liquidity and trading pairs.

Algorhitmic stable coins like Dai are also popular because they won't be subject to any regulations since the SEC wants to regulate stable coins backed by companies.

For now I like USDC for long term and split it across couple lending platforms like Celsius to earn interest.

Are you buying your USDC on CB pro and then paying the fees to transfer them to celsius and other platforms or is there a better way?

Balancer (polygon version).

12%+ All tokens stablecoins:

2021-08-26 09_31_15-Balancer.png

Up 6 figures since 2017 ... Still ain't cash nothing out except my dogecoin profit( made 7k off 180 dollars). Not cashing out til December...

Haven't been in this thread often cause everyone said I didn't know what I was talking about years ago.

Now here we are...

You still don't but thats just my opinion :lol:. Practice humility though everyone is making money. folks up 6 figures, 7 figures, 8 figures.

We all remember when DNS squatting was a thing. With the rise of NFTs, it maybe time to revisit ENS Domain investing. There is crazy $$$ being spent (buy/sell) on opeansea.io, rarible.com and namebazaar . Just going to put this here:

ATH.ETH is for sale :smile: <-------- Click for link

I'm foreshadowing maybe a possible sale sometime end of year or early Q1...or earlier 8)

LFG

speaking of stablecoins, anyone here have stablecoin strategies like which one is best to hold and where to hold it? There's so many out there
UST is an algorithmic stablecoin on the Terra blockchain. Deposit into Anchor protocol for ~20% APY. Couldn't be any easier although the risk most people cite is that it hasn't been 'battled tested' (and depegging).

If you wanna go with Celsius, the best bet is to use Gemini and buy/transfer GUSD to Celsius from there imo. Gemini gives you 10 free withdrawals per month. If you're copping USDC on Coinbase for example, you'll get hit over the head with ERC20 withdrawal fees.

There is also liquidity providing in DeFi protocols. This sounds more complicated than it is. But you can make some very nice % in DeFi. Some places upwards of 30% at times for stablecoin pairs.. EDIT to add to this: You need to be ready to be on the move in DeFi. Whether it's because there's a better opportunity somewhere else, or shenanigans.

EDIT: Some things to note... Algorithmic vs centralized stablecoins...

Algorithmic coins all have different mechanisms of maintaining their peg to the USD. There's a real risk in coins losing their peg (see Iron Finance on the Polygon network a couple of months ago). Try looking for more established algo stables (UST and DAI fit the bill).

Whereas centralized stablecoins (USDC, USDT, GUSD, etc) are typically backed by actual US dollars (USDC) or USD + equities (USDT). You give the company x dollars and they issue x stablecoins in return.

There's also not much censorship resistance with centralized stables. Tether thinks you're up to something funny with your USDT? They can freeze/blacklist your coins/wallet address.

Lots of layers to the stablecoin market, always dyor.

Last edited:
My strategy will probably USDC ... 8 percent on Celsius is a no brainer

I like Celsius, I put 1k in there to test it out. Get weekly rewards that compound. Here’s most recent one:

All this Celsius talk and love...but I'm still not cool with giving them my SSN.

Ya'll have me rethinking. :lol: :smh:

Yeah I mean 6 is like a good emergency worst case scenario fund. 7 is f you I can make 80 grand a year off interest and flip that into more profits.

like I said if I can get a ticket in my account making 70 grand off interest and my house is paid off I’m DONE!

I got an idea for a side hustle and I’ll start that.

I’m guessing it’s student loans and not a house or something?
6 rentals, couple in California, student loans, car loan, HELOC… I’m>1.5 mill in debt

making it to 6 figures in crypto would be easy for me….if i could get 7 figures to start with 😂

any of you chart guys have a prediction on what we’re gonna bounce off of? 42?
Support at 46.3k, if that breaks, next support 42.4k. I’m bullish either way

Back
Top Bottom