Official Bitcoin Thread

Minting these Solana Doge NFTs was too addicting :lol:. I wanted more but it looks like they got some exposure and sold out overnight. Got this pretty rare skeleton. We'll see what's popping once a marketplace is live.

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 10.32.46 PM.png

RE: SIFCHAIN x IBC upgrade

sif_moonToday at 12:20 AM

Hey everyone! We wanted to provide an update on our IBC deployment. We ran into some minor issues during the upgrade process, all of which have been resolved. We have successfully updated everything across the board (the DEX, our IBC relayers & IBC connections, Peggy, and core Sifnode). We have been testing the DEX to ensure all is well before we open it up to the world. There are a few more smaller tweaks that we want to make before we officially launch the new DEX. We are continuing this polish and then will open it up to the world. Thank you for your patience in this!

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr you seem really high on sifchain. Like more than I've seen on other projects lately. Is there something unique to sif? You have me hyped about it and I havent done more than 10 minutes of research on it yet :lol:

So how do I get my hands on ROWAN? Will that be tradable on any US-approved exchanges?
the two ways i knew of were:
1) use a vpn and connect to sifdex via chrome. add the keplr wallet extension and open. connect your wallet (i use metamask) and import your ETH (it converts to cETH). swap for ROWAN. you need some native rowan to make that swap so jump on the official tg and ask for some. i don't think you can do all that right now when they are launching IBC - DEX might be down.
2) use uni and swap for EROWAN.

1) use a vpn and connect to sifdex via chrome. add the keplr wallet extension and open. connect your wallet (i use metamask) and import your ETH (it converts to cETH). swap for ROWAN. you need some native rowan to make that swap so jump on the official tg and ask for some. i don't think you can do all that right now when they are launching IBC - DEX might be down.
i’m still in that noob phase
url

can't really predict if the IBC is already priced in but i'm hoping it does well, especially in Q4 and next Q1. slick promo just dropped.

I havent posted in years but this post 100% is the way. Thank you.

AscendEX relies on a VPN. for us customers*, You can find it on Probit Global, However, Ive heard mixed reviews about that exchange, wouldn't recommend that route.

Last edited:
Sifchain is thorchain lite w potential for 100x margin and fiat on ramps but unlike rune it’s not approved in the us so that’s s big chunk of TAM that it’s missing and should trade at a discount to reflect that. Having said that, at this price the gamble is worth it, just learn about the lockup and inflation rules because there’s a big diff between circulating and max float.

nibbled more sol at 68. Star atlas will either be huge or the Dreamcast moment for blockchain gaming where it was too early and ahead of its time. Def need to get in on it.
Check out this podcast w the founder

Sifchain is thorchain lite w potential for 100x margin and fiat on ramps but unlike rune it’s not approved in the us so that’s s big chunk of TAM that it’s missing and should trade at a discount to reflect that. Having said that, at this price the gamble is worth it, just learn about the lockup and inflation rules because there’s a big diff between circulating and max float.

nibbled more sol at 68. Star atlas will either be huge or the Dreamcast moment for blockchain gaming where it was too early and ahead of its time. Def need to get in on it.
Check out this podcast w the founder

Any update on the HEX?/Or Kelpr staking rewards issues?

People in Lebanon a month or two ago couldn’t get their money out of the bank and had to settle for rape prices on the black market to get dollars

folks in Afghanistan can’t get their money of the bank either

bitcoin saves lives and people WILL realize that this decade
They dont have Zelle in Lebanon or Afghanistan?

Sent some money overseas to family. Western union filling out forms, and wiring over to bank, then they charge me >5% of the total.

Could've literally done it in seconds for cheaper if my family was familiar with any cryptos

I'm able to PP my fam outside the US, but they ain't getting none of my BTC :lol:

I dont see or hold my crypto as a currency, I have no intentions of spending it at this point. It's a finite amount of BTC and that makes it attractive as an investment for me. So far so good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom