Official Bitcoin Thread

Badgers launch was ****ed :lol: :lol:.

However my precious Doges now have a home.

:pimp:

Buying strategy if anyone wants to ape in: Target rare attributes (1-2%) near the floor price. I personally just grabbed this one for 7 SOL.

4413baa1-475f-46dc-856f-33d7899a8d83.png

Miami Vice shirt 1.54%
Chicken Bone 2.54%
5 attribute total 6.68%
Nice combo imo

Timelines to time the PAMP: DOT auctions are after Kusama auctions. Kusama auctions end September 29th. I’m taking my time and getting in on DOT dips

ETH 2.0- launches late December.

I’m looking to stack a bit more with those dates in mind. Expecting a pump before both dates for respective coin

Bold Badgers relaunch was just as ****ed :lol:

The mint button led to boldbadgers.com/mint

but the correct address was boldbadgers.com/mint-bold-badgers

And then the process to connect your wallet was really unintuitive :smh:.

That said, these will go crazy on Solanart. Congrats if you were able to mint one :pimp:.

Bold Badgers relaunch was just as ****ed :lol:

The mint button led to boldbadgers.com/mint

but the correct address was boldbadgers.com/mint-bold-badgers

And then the process to connect your wallet was really unintuitive :smh:.

That said, these will go crazy on Solanart. Congrats if you were able to mint one :pimp:.
Coulda Had One But Forgot I Couldn’t Transfer My Newly Purchased SOL From Coinbase Pro For A Couple Days. :smh:

Got All The Way To Wacking The Badger On The Head And The Confirm Transaction Screen

These After Market Prices Putting Sneakers To Shame :wow:

What in TF is happening.Someone bought a Rock? For a gang?
Wtf!!!???
How do I even get started with spacepunks or crypto punks or ApePunks lol so many out there

stick stick

What's it costing to mint these SOL NFT's in gas fees relative to ETH chain??
Gas on Solana is .000005 SOL.... $0.00044275. Fractions of a fraction of a fraction of a penny. If there's a way to change the gas limit then I don't know/care how to do it :lol:. On Ethereum I would need to calculate the gas into my budget. On Solana it's not even a thought.

Interacting with dApps on Solana is lightyears better than Ethereum. It's all instant. It just feels like you're using the internet. Make a swap on a dex, mint an NFT, send SOL to a friend, etc. It's all instant. Phantom wallet is like 2 months old and it might be more polished than Metamask. I'm not hating on Ethereum by any means but the user experience on Solana is just that much better.

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 in the future, when you need the coins asap, cop on Coinbase with debit card. That will let you withdrawal immediately. They'll hit you with some fees but sometimes it's necessary.

Serious Question,

Are We Gonna All Wake Up One Day And Painfully Realize These Pieces Of "Digital Art" Ain't Really Worth ****? :lol:

Show conviction in this space. Thats how you hit those 6 to 8 digits...

or it could go to zero :lol:

You got one life to live though but just take chances sometimes in crypto and also never do more than you can afford to lose.

Is there a beginners guide for SOL?

I can cop from coinbase and transfer right? What about KuCoin?

Back
Top Bottom