Official Bitcoin Thread

aychd aychd more info on that soccer NFT?

Very similar to NBAtopshot.

I'm a huge futbol fan so I saw this did some research and just love the potential on it. Was hoping I'd fine a topshot vibe for futbol cause I know I would just go bonkers for it.

Next pack release will be last week of september. First release strictly Portuguese league. Next release confirmed different leagues will be in it.

CQT is the best kept secret. Get in while it’s ice cold.
I did some research on them during the crash. Went in the telegram to ask some questions as part of my DD, got some stupid answers from members of the community, told them off and how they were being a bad look and moved on. I do like GRT a lot as a necessary infrastructure play.

Speaking of which, I wrote a Twitter thread on an important infrastructure play for NFTs that people haven’t realized yet, decentralized file storage. Keep an eye on FIL and AR. They’re going up right now as a result of NFTs being stored on them instead of on chain. Need to do DD and look at numbers, but you can’t store most NFTs on chain.

what problem with congestion and gas fees are you guys talking about? it only took me 10 minutes of waiting to get this prompt.

72A5E644-DC68-4EAC-AA66-45F9E17C92A9.jpeg

i don’t mind doing swaps that cost me $60-$90 if i’m netting enough gain but that **** is bananas. maybe i’ll try again late tonight.

ETH was a broken plagiarism of the oldest Blockchain projects (bitcoin/xrp)

Why are you guys still paying gas fees swapping ETH?

I did some research on them during the crash. Went in the telegram to ask some questions as part of my DD, got some stupid answers from members of the community, told them off and how they were being a bad look and moved on. I do like GRT a lot as a necessary infrastructure play.

Speaking of which, I wrote a Twitter thread on an important infrastructure play for NFTs that people haven’t realized yet, decentralized file storage. Keep an eye on FIL and AR. They’re going up right now as a result of NFTs being stored on them instead of on chain. Need to do DD and look at numbers, but you can’t store most NFTs on chain.

I like AR, official Partners with Sol, give each other business

I think they were referring to the gas fees based off the NFTs that run on the ETH chain... myself paid like $250 on gas fees alone smh cost me more than the NFT itself

I have a series of like 30 images I wanted to put up as NFTs but can’t afford the gas right now :frown:

I have a series of like 30 images I wanted to put up as NFTs but can’t afford the gas right now :frown:

I say try finding someone willing to invest in it with you who can afford it come up with some sort of agreement... NFTs are hot hot rn

Because it secures the network.
So you honestly believe a built in network fee structure that turns miners and nodes into the same type of fee collectors we deal with in the traditional central banking/ finance model actually contributes to a networks safety????? Do you think wall street bonuses help make the stock market secure????

Gas fees secure the network
High gas fees are the result of demand for block space
Clearly there is an overflow of demand for the network which is pushing gas higher
Not really sure what your end goal is here

Gas fees secure the network
High gas fees are the result of demand for block space
Clearly there is an overflow of demand for the network which is pushing gas higher
Not really sure what your end goal is here
How is Ethereum gonna scale of it's constantly having issues around fees and speed?
Corporations don't wanna hear about all these problems. They want a working solution without getting into overly complicated technicals.

I can tell you in my field T0 settlement is here and Ethereum definitely ain't the network. Can you imagine getting a settlement with a random deduction for gas fees and common people supposed to just be okay with it because some big plagiarizing balloon head stereotypical dork says it's a function of the network???

There are networks being built without those silly incentives baked into the network.

My point is Ethereum is just a remix of the old fee structure of the out dated financial system.

People are naturally going to flow to projects with the least resistance. I am tired of people acting like Eth is the end all be all of smart contracts when it is not.

Just because I've made crazy gains on eth doesn't mean I have to be blind to it's flaws.

Have you looked into any of the layer two scaling solutions secured by Ethereum? Optimism and arbitrum solve those issues; they’re just slowly coming to market. Bridge some money onto optimism and do some swaps on Uniswap, it’s not compared to layer 1 on eth.

at some point everything will be integrated with these roll ups and protocols like hop on will let you seamlessly move and choose which network to work on. Along with the other L1s as well which you’ll pick and choose to use based on incentive, interface, opportunity and product.

solana is going to be the chain for play to earn gaming. I’m convinced if star atlas is a hit the ecosystem will explode as a result.

Just like I hold dogecoin and smh at the stupid gains with 0 fundamentals.

Have you looked into any of the layer two scaling solutions secured by Ethereum? Optimism and arbitrum solve those issues; they’re just slowly coming to market. Bridge some money onto optimism and do some swaps on Uniswap, it’s not compared to layer 1 on eth.

at some point everything will be integrated with these roll ups and protocols like hop on will let you seamlessly move and choose which network to work on. Along with the other L1s as well which you’ll pick and choose to use based on incentive, interface, opportunity and product.

solana is going to be the chain for play to earn gaming. I’m convinced if star atlas is a hit the ecosystem will explode as a result.
Major financial institutions don't have time to wait on bandaids promised down the line when they are rolling out t0 settlement in the crm platforms like yesterday.

Major financial institutions don't have time to wait on bandaids promised down the line when they are rolling out t0 settlement in the crm platforms like yesterday.
I mean you say that, but then we have actual data from Compound and Aave where institutions are telling them to create KYCd products for institutions to use, so?

Back
Top Bottom