Official Bitcoin Thread

StorX nodes on XinFin Network for passive income. Cost around $9k to start and have one up and running but yields around $2k monthly at current price per coin.

e33d355a-927b-4bf0-b9a2-e5a502a8ec87.png

Snagged this lil dude off the floor a couple days ago :pimp:.

I'm going for some bears tonight.

14k Followers on Twitter and hype on discord - Get's the Community :emoji_white_check_mark:

NFT hype is also flowing to Solana.

I'm in but it sounds like it's going to be tough to get in.

I got you :pimp:

These are dropping tomorrow and I'll be trying to get one too. 5 SOL to mint.

These are cool because they'll act as your in-game character for the Aurory game, and each holder of the NFTs will form a DAO.

Oh snap.
This one flew under the radar. Dunno how I missed this one.

Yea I'm in this one too.

14k Followers on Twitter and hype on discord - Get's the Community :emoji_white_check_mark:

Yeah these will be tough to mint for sure. I have my Phantom pre connected and set to auto-approve on the Sol Bear site. I'm not sure what else to do to get an edge :lol:.

Once more people from Ethereum get into minting/trading NFTs on Solana it's going to explode. We're already seeing it now but it's still early.

Yeah these will be tough to mint for sure. I have my Phantom pre connected and set to auto-approve on the Sol Bear site. I'm not sure what else to do to get an edge :lol:.

Once more people from Ethereum get into minting/trading NFTs on Solana it's going to explode. We're already seeing it now but it's still early.

I’m in on this drop. Got my phantom wallet connected as well. Hoping to hit on this drop. We’ll see how it goes.
I wish us all luck :lol: :pimp:

Listen to the latest bankless episode with raol pal. Some great alpha there. Indirectly makes me want to just say **** it and buy more solana and Luna.

Good luck to those going for the bears NFT.

I have been just straight immersing myself in the NFT space and man this is something special.

Thought I got 1 during the minting process but I was too late :smh: Was waiting for like a hour for the minting result,but got bored so I went to go hoop and when I came back I had got the refund.

FOMO’d into 1 in the marketplace after that :smh: :lol: :pimp:

D837F802-8AFD-4DDF-8083-CF6EE8A71EC3.png

Shoutout to Blackbeard from one piece :smokin :lol:

Last edited:
I’m getting Ethereum 2017 vibes for solana at this point. And Ethereum is giving me bitcoin 2017 vibes. Maybe I’m wrong, but I’m going to be betting on this playing out with 1k sol, 10-20k eth by the end of 2022.

will be buying more sol, selling some stock to do it

I'm using Celsius to buy stablecoins and ETH, but didnt try to withdraw yet.
Should i withdraw from Celsius to another platform such as Binance and from there exchange to $$$ directly to my bank account ? What is the best way to get real $$$ back to my bank account ?

I’m getting Ethereum 2017 vibes for solana at this point. And Ethereum is giving me bitcoin 2017 vibes. Maybe I’m wrong, but I’m going to be betting on this playing out with 1k sol, 10-20k eth by the end of 2022.

will be buying more sol, selling some stock to do it

:lol: we’re running the same playbook for Sol man.

sold stocks in the green to get Sol.

I can’t justify keeping them and choosing to make less money. I’m confident crypto isn’t going anywhere at this point.

Back
Top Bottom