Official Bitcoin Thread

BFD9A720-7DA0-42D6-A8F8-0C0AD652245A.png

Got my cat :pimp:

I thought about it and FOMO'd my last load in SOL.. Valuations have always been messed up in crypto, and still are. But, no reason SOL can't be same valuation as Cardano. SOL at 55~ Bil, Cardano at 87 Bil currently.

SOL is a done, finished product. I don't know anything about NFTs, but to ME, Sols NFTs look the most modern and clean. Other chains NFTs look like something on my gameboy. Sol is made to scale. It's at ~2,000 transactions/second now and the more people use it the FASTER IT GETS up to 50k transactions/second. Average transaction cost is 0.00025 LESS THAN A PENNY. I just sent some stable coin on ETH and it cost me 23$...I was actually mad at how much $ I wasted

Cardano is still years away from being done. Eth 2.0 will rollout in phases over 2022. ETH is not fast, and terribly expensive, won't be fixed for a minute. Cardano isn't ready yet either. Even if Cardano launches flawlessly smart contracts, it still has a ways to go.

I sent the Solana I bought to another exchange, it felt instant, and was ridiculously cheap. The user experience on SOL is tangible, it's a done-deal. Even if SOL dumps, I'm in it for the long haul.

Solbear needed to be in your wallet to receive a Solcat

Screenshot_20210906-172330_Chrome.jpg
Anybody Got An Extra Cat?

Got Back In On A New Bear Just Before The Announcement Of Today's AirDrop

Scooped This Guy JUST Before The Snapshot Was Taken :smh:

FEA1DDE2-DE20-45B5-B89A-E42021011C1D.png
BFD9A720-7DA0-42D6-A8F8-0C0AD652245A.png

Got my cat :pimp:
1630990596755.png

Got my hipster cat.
Nothing special in terms of rarity though.

I think ya'll should HOLD them. You see how much Pokemon cards are worth now? These are the first edition Solana NFTs IMO. Give it 10 years

A lot of SOL tech hasn't even matured yet so definitely more room to grow.
It was a no brainer for me seeing a non sharded chain scale so fast with smart contracts to boot. It's unique in that aspect.

I still expect big things from ETH and DOT but SOL is definitely here to stay. Only wished I got more when I did.

I think ya'll should HOLD them. You see how much Pokemon cards are worth now? These are the first edition Solana NFTs IMO. Give it 10 years

Degenerate apes and Aurory are going for silly prices now so yea it's a good idea to get in on some of the good early stuff.
All of the current NFT marketplaces on SOL are junk so when they get to opensea levels, it's going to improve things even more.

Anyone interested in SOL NFT's should also check out the Star Atlas marketplace. I bought a couple of the cheapest 1st edition posters and they air dropped me 8 other in game items.
Some of the ships will be released today and you won't believe some of the prices :lol:

1631011838612.png

Here's the link to the rest.

Looking to scoop up some of the other 1st edition collectibles if they're cheap or some ships.

AKT could be worth learning about if you missed AR FIL

had someone ask me this and I wasn’t sure but would Solana’s fees increase over time aa usage skyrockets?

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
AKT could be worth learning about if you missed AR FIL

had someone ask me this and I wasn’t sure but would Solana’s fees increase over time aa usage skyrockets?
Unfortunately all protocols with inflationary fees will meet this fate. It has to be designed into the system from in inception low or near 0 fee structure. I fear developers like to keep the fee monopoly going because they feel it's the only way to provide and incentive to improve the network. Consensus protocols are the future once the greed leaves the market. Solona is sort of a hybrid consensus protocol.

Back
Top Bottom