Official Bitcoin Thread

It’s all good man, I need to react better to criticism :lol:

I’m pretty bullish on interoperability and a multi chain future. Been holding Cosmos and luna for those reasons. I’d like to be bullish on dot but I just haven’t been thrilled by anything yet. Maybe I need to get it more. Avalanche seems ok but the dapps seem like lazy clones of eth ones. I keep planning to look into quant but keep getting sidetracked as it goes higher. Any thoughts on that one? Overledger seems like a big deal if their vision of connecting all cbdc’s plays out.
Extremely bullish on quant!!!!!

What do you guys think about HEX? My boy sent me this:

Been looking at it too…it’s probably the least volatile crypto I’ve seen. Pretty sure its liquidity does not follow BTC. Reason I believe its steadily going up is because majority of the holders stake rather than trade HEX.

Richards either a scam or a genius…

My boy sacrificed 40k in crypto for pulsechain and I don’t want to Fomo into hex:smh:

I believe our resident helper johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm appears to be on it per Twitter, getting a toe in myself here
i think it’ll be a great long-term hold if it really takes off. super low max circulating supply.
kinda pissed that i didn’t do the swap the other night at $186. not enough gas in the metamask.

edit: anyone wanna share their low market cap coins they’re looking at that have actual utility/potential?

Last edited:
No position in qnt or plan to own any. Like the theme a lot though.

the bankless episode w 3lau this week about Royal and tokenizing music was very interesting. I plan on learning more about audius to see if there is any value there.

atlas/polis have my attention for weakness.

plan is to start diving into solana coins and seeing what’s worthwhile in their ecosystem but these are all VC coins with major discrepancies between low float circulating supply and large cap fully diluted values so lockup’s are a thing to be aware of.

edit: anyone wanna share their low market cap coins they’re looking at that have actual utility/potential?
I'm just looking at these, haven't got any:
FTM-(not that low, but I don't F with anything that low unless it's passive income, I can share those with you if you're interested tho)- Layer 1, ETH compatible, fast/cheap. I can see them cannibalizing's some of ETHs Dapps.
Arweave- Been mentioned before, but Solana doesn't have a storage solution. They partnered with Arweave, and arweave will get all their decentralized storage business. Probably store NFTs and what-not on there.
The games mentioned in here Iluvium, Star Atlas could be a goldmine

the bankless episode w 3lau this week about Royal and tokenizing music was very interesting. I plan on learning more about audius to see if there is any value there.

Audius is basically making some of their crypto using their service listening to music. They partnered with Tik Tok awhile back, and if they get more partnerships could open the floodgates.

3x the mint price and the boxes have not even opened yet.
Maybe I should not have skipped but gas prices man :smh:

Anyone else mint these?

No position in qnt or plan to own any. Like the theme a lot though.

atlas/polis have my attention for weakness.

plan is to start diving into solana coins and seeing what’s worthwhile in their ecosystem but these are all VC coins with major discrepancies between low float circulating supply and large cap fully diluted values so lockup’s are a thing to be aware of.

This
A deep dive into the tokenomics for any SOL coin is needed.

Alameada Research the VC arm of FTX is a good sign that a project is good if they're a backer and they are for most of the good SOL coins but just know that they got in at a much much lower price.

Coins like Step Finance and Mango Markets are good but I would only get them during a bear or when they dipped a lot and will take profits before the VC's or Team get their tokens.

Most of the good ones have long vesting periods and good utility so you can make profit but the tokenomics are designed to reward the early backers. I stay away from the ones who don't give you a straight answer about vesting periods or the price that seed and private sales got in.

Speaking of ATLAS/POLIS, apparently private sale participants get 5% of their tokens tomorrow so look out for a dump. They're still up 3 to 400x. I sold all mine just in case and will try and get back in lower if it dips.

3x the mint price and the boxes have not even opened yet.
Maybe I should not have skipped but gas prices man :smh:

Anyone else mint these?

This
A deep dive into the tokenomics for any SOL coin is needed.

Alameada Research the VC arm of FTX is a good sign that a project is good if they're a backer and they are for most of the good SOL coins but just know that they got in at a much much lower price.

Coins like Step Finance and Mango Markets are good but I would only get them during a bear or when they dipped a lot and will take profits before the VC's or Team get their tokens.

Most of the good ones have long vesting periods and good utility so you can make profit but the tokenomics are designed to reward the early backers. I stay away from the ones who don't give you a straight answer about vesting periods or the price that seed and private sales got in.

Speaking of ATLAS/POLIS, apparently private sale participants get 5% of their tokens tomorrow so look out for a dump. They're still up 3 to 400x. I sold all mine just in case and will try and get back in lower if it dips.
Hoping to establish a position much lower in atlas and polis

1630933442722.png

1630936517478.png

Star Atlas Team didn't want the dump :lol:
They changed the distribution. The one time I was locked and loaded to capitalise on a dump and this happens.

Private investors will either get daily cuz gas is cheap on SOL or will get all 5% on the 17th so I'm not sure what to do now. Will probably DCA in.
Expect some volatility

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm i’d be super interested in what you find on solana coins. that’s def a good place to look.

pdino pdino arweave and fantom are good picks but already getting established. i’m looking for coins with less than 100m mcap to research.
if alameda didn't dump their everest, things would be looking great rn lol. it's looking like ID is a long-term hold for sure. my tokens are coming up for unstaking. not sure what my move will be. i might even stake a small bag for a year, some for another 90, and hold the rest in case something happens.

Another SOL ATH. Nothing stopping this train.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm i’d be super interested in what you find on solana coins. that’s def a good place to look.

pdino pdino arweave and fantom are good picks but already getting established. i’m looking for coins with less than 100m mcap to research.

if alameda didn't dump their everest, things would be looking great rn lol. it's looking like ID is a long-term hold for sure. my tokens are coming up for unstaking. not sure what my move will be. i might even stake a small bag for a year, some for another 90, and hold the rest in case something happens.

Didn't even know they dumped but it wouldn't surprise me. I've heard about their reputation to dump but oh well, they're in this to make money too.

Someone made this spreadsheet and while I can't vouch for it, it's not far off from my limited experience when investing in ICOs/IDOs.

As for ID, I'm going to continue adding to my position even though it's sliding backwards. It reminds me of Telcoin and that took years to get to where it is. It's still my number 1 hopeful moonshot coin. I see you having fun in the trade chat though. Man it's depressing in there :lol:
Had to limit my visits to that chat.

lol @ chad tier.

you know what i like? actual communication with the team, especially the CEO. the unofficial tg has hit a new low though. 4chan-level **** posting.

and yeah, alameda dumped near ATH. still, everest will remain my biggest bag (measured by amount i invested) until that ****er pops. i’m either gonna do well with it or go down with the ship :lol:

while BTC continues to rise, i have confidence that VXV will do really well and if one of my other 3 gambles does ok, i’ll really consider my crypto initiation a success so long as i ladder out without emotion. all you veterans have been super helpful. amazing to see people feel good helping others make money.

Back
Top Bottom