Official Bitcoin Thread

Does anyone stake / farm radium or serum on here?
I stake my RAY right on Raydium. Very easy. I dabbled with LPing my SRM but now I just hodl it. I stake my SOL on Kraken.

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 3.28.40 PM.png

I think this KIN cost me like 2 ETH back in the day :lol: :smh:.

QNT always interesting. BTC dumping and QNT heading near ath. strongest one in my portfolio rn. kinda glad i fomo swapped the other night. (for now)

I spend all my free money on Sol. :lol: fuuuuu

it’s whatever though I got plenty Sol now so at least I’m not worried about not having enough. Now it just don’t have eth money.
I need more sol but I need more weakness to add. Being greedy and I’m ok with that right now.

I spend all my free money on Sol. :lol: fuuuuu

it’s whatever though I got plenty Sol now so at least I’m not worried about not having enough. Now it just don’t have eth money.
Man, your enthusiasm for SOL is exactly how I felt about LTC back in 2017.

The "silver to BTC gold".. bought my first coins sub $50. And then just kept buying all the way up to +$350... It was supposed to reach 1k :frown:

For the record, I'm not comparing the coins at all. Just saying, reading all this hype for Solana is reminiscent to how excited I was for Litecoin back then.

I went all in on litecoin and nano as the best bitcoin and lost 50% of value in LTC and 95% of value in nano. Theme is just own awesome tech with great communities of developers, users and investors and own tech that has utility and adoption.

solana is suddenly as 10b in TVL after hitting 3b. Eth is at 90b roughly. 30b isn’t out of the realm of possibility for sol.

Back
Top Bottom