Official Bitcoin Thread

I’d keep my job even if I was a crypto millionaire, benefits are too good and it gives me a consistent paycheck which I can use for more crypto :lol:

I feel you on them benefits but you can’t buy that time. State and govt jobs are a little different to leave because they are hard to get.

Anything else and I’m outta there.

Last edited:
Did some quick research but only have questions. Does the VULTR VPS cost $120 per month? If so, the starting costs for a node (VPS, minimum token investment, hardware) seems like its really steep if rewards are a couple cents a day. What am I missing?

Can I use an old Surface laptop? Should I wipe it before setting up as the host? Would a new Chromebook work?

what are the benefits of registering a LLC for these nodes?

well besides sounding super cool :lol: if I make enough to file as an S Corp I can save on taxes. Plus the tax deductions from eth fees, node creation, maintenance...etc

Did some quick research but only have questions. Does the VULTR VPS cost $120 per month? If so, the starting costs for a node (VPS, minimum token investment, hardware) seems like its really steep if rewards are a couple cents a day. What am I missing?

you might be picking the wrong one. should be about $3 a month for each server to run pre nodes.

strongblock you don't need anything they take care of it for you. You pay $15maintenance cost per node, that's it.

do you anticipate bringing on employees?

nah sole member for easy tax filing.

someone in the community made a rewards calculator and a tax calculator. pulls data from zerion and lays it all out for the cpa.

if u wanna play around w the numbers.

you might be picking the wrong one. should be about $3 a month for each server to run pre nodes.

strongblock you don't need anything they take care of it for you. You pay $15maintenance cost per node, that's it.
Ah I must have. I thought the option listing a dedicated server was the one needed.
What's needed on the hardware side? Would an old Surface or new Chromebook suffice? Doesnt seem hard to get set up, just needing to know what pieces make up the puzzle :lol:

Ah I must have. I thought the option listing a dedicated server was the one needed.
What's needed on the hardware side? Would an old Surface or new Chromebook suffice? Doesnt seem hard to get set up, just needing to know what pieces make up the puzzle :lol:

any laptop or pc that can access the website for nodes that uses vps. the VPS hosts the node and you don't need to worry about keeping it up, just take a look once in a while to see it's running.

here's what I used. I used his script so I didn't have to download and run commands, f all that.

My brother is about to buy a house and start growing bud in there, been talking to him about mining or something too. Might as well run the electricity bill up even more. def looking into nodes now

Was actually gonna ask if anyone had opinions on mining in here? If anyone does it? Still worth it?

nah sole member for easy tax filing.

someone in the community made a rewards calculator and a tax calculator. pulls data from zerion and lays it all out for the cpa.

if u wanna play around w the numbers.

This sounds like dope crypto side hustle

between nodes, staking, hodling and trading (I suck at this so I don't). its really hard to not make any money in crypto. take advantage!

whenever I start to get scared to put bigger money in to buy and hold I just look at my returns and hit buy. :lol:

going to have to look into what you’re talking about. :pimp:

My brother is about to buy a house and start growing bud in there, been talking to him about mining or something too. Might as well run the electricity bill up even more. def looking into nodes now

Was actually gonna ask if anyone had opinions on mining in here? If anyone does it? Still worth it?
I used to mine with a ton of solar. Depends on your state and electricity rates. I had 200amp circuit and dedicated garage for mining. There’s less intensive electricity usage miners too, other thing you gotta make sure you have cooling, miners generate a lot of heat.

now y’all speaking my language on nodes! when I get some time I’ll lay out all my passive crypto income streams.. I’m diversified pretty good and got faith in most of them.

one of the easiest (and legit) node hosting sites is
Allnodes.com . Funds stay in your wallet at all time, just need to show you have the collateral. One click hosting of nodes of your choice. It’s turnkey node hosting made as easy as possible. Careful though, lots of coins with nodes are trash.

1779AA3D-9A3D-437E-825C-5687A96722FA.png

this node makes like 35%compounding on itself. After I got it setup, I don’t do ANYTHING

Back
Top Bottom