Official Bitcoin Thread

Come on now I know you two still probably green on the month. :lol:

stuntman mike stuntman mike ID is killin us but still :lol:
😂 even after averaging down pretty low, i think ID is the only one i’m actually red on. everest tg channels are hilarious man. jumped in their video chat for a sec today while i was at the beach and the profanity was through the roof. had my wife and two kids so i shut it off.

def still up on the month though.
really wish i had some money to buy some stuff.

Last edited:

I took some crypto money off the table the past couple weeks as smarter people then myself said that 40k retest was likely before Oct.

Today i'm just setting orders to add to bags.

Seasonality

but

evergrande and China is a disaster

fed will provide liquidity to any American companies in danger

more printing

short term pain

long term benefit?

All these celebs getting into NFTs.
Solbears was the chosen one but messed everything up :smh:

Will try a couple more mints. Things might heat up again in the next few months.

Solbears :smh: :frown:.

I've been passing on most mints lately, especially pure pfp NFTs with 10k supply. Gonna break that trend tonight though for the SolSnatchers.

I struck out on the free mint for The Sneks last week but was able to grab some really nice ones premarket for dirt cheap. My best grab was this one with black/white costume. Only 32 of them were minted out of 10k.

6PblE3I3BBy71v_WtM9_-BNKiBaLpCqUhIb2rftMU5M.png

Was able to snag him for 3 SOL. Current floor for this type is an undercutter at 13 SOL with the rest in the 30s.

Seasonality

but

evergrande and China is a disaster

fed will provide liquidity to any American companies in danger

more printing

short term pain

long term benefit?
Seems like we may finally see the fall out of all those empty cities being built over there with the added commercial real estate decline with the changing working remotely culture. Plus the manifestation of toxic assets being repackaged and re sold. It's gonna manifest somewhere in the market eventually.

Evergreen_Line_web_Main.jpg
What-Next-For-Evergrande-.jpg

Screenshot_20210920-092654.png

Global Financial System is going into lightspeed.

Last edited:
Damn. Looking at nothing but a bunch of red lines going straight down on the charts.

I'm still green by a little bit though. I guess if there was ever a chance to own more BitCoin this is it.

Yea the ghosts towns in China are something else so I'm not suprised how a company like that would be 300 million in debt.
I expect China to bail them out though.
I'm hoping this doesn't ruin the Q4 I've been dreaming about.

Picked up DOT under $30.
Parachains might be announced tonight. I don't think it would but DOT is still at a good price before it also has it's own parabolic run.

Solbears :smh: :frown:.

I've been passing on most mints lately, especially pure pfp NFTs with 10k supply. Gonna break that trend tonight though for the SolSnatchers.

I struck out on the free mint for The Sneks last week but was able to grab some really nice ones premarket for dirt cheap. My best grab was this one with black/white costume. Only 32 of them were minted out of 10k.

6PblE3I3BBy71v_WtM9_-BNKiBaLpCqUhIb2rftMU5M.png

Was able to snag him for 3 SOL. Current floor for this type is an undercutter at 13 SOL with the rest in the 30s.

Damn, good job sniping that Snek. I've seen those go for a good amount.
You keeping that for long term or flipping? Solbears got me thinking short term now with these NFT's.

I minted one as well but its nothing special. Probably will only get 1 SOL for it so I thought I might as well keep it in case in case the value goes up for some reason.

1632152425519.png

I'm also going for Solsnatchers. It's the only one that's looked good recently. I saw KSI tweet about it as well so it should have a good floor.
Rogue Sharks is the only other good looking one but I'll skip if its still 5 SOL to mint.

Yea the ghosts towns in China are something else so I'm not suprised how a company like that would be 300 million in debt.
I expect China to bail them out though.
I'm hoping this doesn't ruin the Q4 I've been dreaming about.

Picked up DOT under $30.
Parachains might be announced tonight. I don't think it would but DOT is still at a good price before it also has it's own parabolic run.

Damn, good job sniping that Snek. I've seen those go for a good amount.
You keeping that for long term or flipping? Solbears got me thinking short term now with these NFT's.

I minted one as well but its nothing special. Probably will only get 1 SOL for it so I thought I might as well keep it in case in case the value goes up for some reason.

1632152425519.png

I'm also going for Solsnatchers. It's the only one that's looked good recently. I saw KSI tweet about it as well so it should have a good floor.
Rogue Sharks is the only other good looking one but I'll skip if its still 5 SOL to mint.

Yeah after what happened with the Solbears I'm leaning short term as well :lol:. But I made some Snek flips and I'm almost derisked on them so I think I'm gonna wait and see what the roadmap looks like. My remaining Sneks all have <1% traits so I don't think I'll have too much trouble selling.

I like the Rogue Sharks as well but that 5 SOL mint is outrageous.

My trick for sniping Sneks was buying on DigitalEyes before they got verified. The devs gave the mint authority address so it made it easy to verify authentic Sneks by searching the token address on Solscan. It was pretty tedious having to sift through hundreds of fake NFTs but in the end I think it'll be worth the effort. And if they flame out, I like the jpegs :lol: 🤷‍♂️.

Pretty dope looking SOL nft project.

Will be minting soon.

These are nice, I'll have to look into them.

Yeah after what happened with the Solbears I'm leaning short term as well :lol:. But I made some Snek flips and I'm almost derisked on them so I think I'm gonna wait and see what the roadmap looks like. My remaining Sneks all have <1% traits so I don't think I'll have too much trouble selling.

I like the Rogue Sharks as well but that 5 SOL mint is outrageous.

My trick for sniping Sneks was buying on DigitalEyes before they got verified. The devs gave the mint authority address so it made it easy to verify authentic Sneks by searching the token address on Solscan. It was pretty tedious having to sift through hundreds of fake NFTs but in the end I think it'll be worth the effort. And if they flame out, I like the jpegs :lol: 🤷‍♂️.

These are nice, I'll have to look into them.
That's clever thinking. I wanted to see if I could do the same for Solsnatchers but they haven't confirmed the mint address?
I have to say, the variety with the NFTs is one of the best I've seen for these 10K PFP mints.

I'm liking the jackson 5 and Smooth Criminal snatchers :lol:

1632164919483.png

1632165003156.png

Website is down though so this is going to be a hard one to get in :lol:

Copped my first ever doodoo coin today. Bought $100 of Shiib, sooooo about 13 million coins :lol:

told my bro in-law about it and he said he was 50/50 gonna buy either some of that or a coin called PLIAR a few months back because they were the exact same price. He went with SHIIB. PLIAR ended up goin moonshot for a day in august to $1.00. Dude missed out on $13 milly because of the wrong 50/50 decision. This the wild Wild West man :lol:
5A908B57-4970-499C-A558-51166E52160E.jpeg

Last edited:
What are the chances he would've been able to unload at that ATH price anyway.?
Or that he even would've wanted to...?

Normally we see the climb and think "how high will it go?" Rather than sell..
or maybe I should speak for myself... :lol::ohwell:

Someone tell me why I need to own DOT and what parachains will do for crypto, holders and the world. I can’t fully wrap myself around DOT.

That's clever thinking. I wanted to see if I could do the same for Solsnatchers but they haven't confirmed the mint address?
I have to say, the variety with the NFTs is one of the best I've seen for these 10K PFP mints.

I'm liking the jackson 5 and Smooth Criminal snatchers :lol:

1632164919483.png

1632165003156.png

Website is down though so this is going to be a hard one to get in :lol:
I think if they reveal the mint authority address then people will be able to mint before it goes live. Hopefully they can share it once the mint concludes. Or if you're able to mint one you can get it from your own token. Good luck :nthat:

I like the Sneks plus the team minting them for free after some initial confusion is commendable
Yeah I thought that was pretty noble. They're still very involved with the project and one of the devs actually copped a rare Snek earlier today for 74 SOL.

Back
Top Bottom