Official Bitcoin Thread

$RWAX

We're almost at a 5x since my original post from a few days ago. Enjoy bros...take some profit, but just know that this is only at a $2MIL Marketcap. LFG!!

2024-05-30 07_26_09-RWAX $0.1727 - Rwax Token _ WETH on Base _ Aerodrome - DEX Screener.png

MY BLOG

Everything is going GREEN and this is the reason why we positioned in the BEAR.

Look at Tokenfi .... 28%+ just 24hrs...the chart looks amazing and its under the FLOKI umbrella. Here is my original post and position on TOKENFI

2024-06-05 08_04_25-James Johnson _ creating cryptocurrency strategies _ Patreon.png

2024-06-05 08_10_41-TOKEN $0.1803 - TokenFi _ WETH on Ethereum _ Uniswap - DEX Screener.png

We’re topped bruh, some dude at the union meeting was screaming about how the fund needs to be 100% crypto. We lol’ed hard af and he called us closed minded.

$ZK drop looking like a massacre for most :smh::lol:

Think only 10% of active wallets qualified so thankful I got anything tbh.

100K for max allocation is wild though. Seen some guys on twitter who have cleaned up!

Anybody on here cook??

Anybody on here cook??
Not me 😭 I think I shortchanged myself by not doing enough of one single requirement smh. Did a lot in the Era net but missed on, I guess, trade volume? Idk. Between this and the Drift airdrop ****ing me over I'm kind of pissed.

Doubling down on Berachain now and going to do everything on their v2 testnet as much as possible now.

Not me 😭 I think I shortchanged myself by not doing enough of one single requirement smh. Did a lot in the Era net but missed on, I guess, trade volume? Idk. Between this and the Drift airdrop ****ing me over I'm kind of pissed.

Doubling down on Berachain now and going to do everything on their v2 testnet as much as possible now.

That sucks dude.

I think they may review the distribution cause there's been a lot of backlash on CT.

That sucks dude.

I think they may review the distribution cause there's been a lot of backlash on CT.
Bro the discord is WILD right now. Between angry users, veiled (or not) death threats, scam links everywhere, memes, it's on fire :lol:

Bro the discord is WILD right now. Between angry users, veiled (or not) death threats, scam links everywhere, memes, it's on fire :lol:

To make it worse the chain detectives are cross referencing the layerzero sybil addresses against the eligible zksync wallets.

Seems the sybilooors have more then made up for their LZ losses :lol:

1718359259556.jpeg

1718359784652.png

1718359795074.png

Not even gonna bother try and time the top this time round. It's getting harder and harder. All these celebs entering would've been prime top signal but they're all here when the market is down and bull just kick starting.
I think I'll need an automated DCA out strategy to avoid greed.

Back
Top Bottom