Official Bitcoin Thread

Market: looks like we’re going to stay strong over the weekend, hit a speed bump on Monday/Tuesday (down to 44k?), If you’re looking for entry point, that might be one.

Something I noticed about crypto: (rates at Celsius, Blockfi as example)
42758DAD-9163-4C8B-8C25-60F3B495B827.png

A0FBE1A6-CD38-40F0-9346-F0409C15B096.png

the less you have, the more you gain. millionaires getting several less % in interest than people with less BTC
Versus
Bank of America for example:
F8515C48-F6C9-4942-84B1-EBAC49EF72E3.png

the richer you are and more $ you have, the better interest rates, less fees, more bonuses you get.

Crypto and defi rewards the people. Banks reward the rich

i knew the bankers were crooks because my wife works at one and the salaries are stupid and i see the way they target people through marketing and prey on people with stupid fees. i didn’t know how badly they were ripping us off though.

this is why politicians want to protect these bastards. they can’t stand to see us waking up and taking OUR OWN money and getting a way better deal.

Meerkats floor about 13 :sick:
Nice 2x. 16 SOL floor now and climbing.
Just remember the 15% royalty fee plus selling fee if you sell.

I forgot I had mine for sale for 14 SOL and it sold while I was sleeping :lol:
Looks like people in the states asleep and their kats are getting scooped off the floor as well.
Thinking of getting another one just to see how much it pays out for holding. It's only day 3 and I can see this easily getting to a 30 SOL floor.

People in the discord are saying 0.95 SOL per meetkat per week for the rewards payout with the curent volume.

Last edited:

Info about upcoming OMG airdrop

Reactions: jjs
Nice 2x. 16 SOL floor now and climbing.
Just remember the 15% royalty fee plus selling fee if you sell.

I forgot I had mine for sale for 14 SOL and it sold while I was sleeping :lol:
Looks like people in the states asleep and their kats are getting scooped off the floor as well.
Thinking of getting another one just to see how much it pays out for holding. It's only day 3 and I can see this easily getting to a 30 SOL floor.

People in the discord are saying 0.95 SOL per meetkat per week for the rewards payout with the curent volume.

close to 40 floor now. Not selling this bad boy. Mad at myself I didn’t grab more yesterday under 10

I tried sweep the floor and get a meerkat for less than 5 Sol yesterday on Digital Eyes but it wouldn’t let me. Smh

I tried sweep the floor and get a meerkat for less than 5 Sol yesterday on Digital Eyes but it wouldn’t let me. Smh

something was up with digitaleyes and their floor prices. It kept listing some from 3 to just under 6 but the tx would never go through.

Shout out to everyone who was able to grab a meerkat :pimp:. Floor is up to 38 SOL right now. Solana NFTs as a whole are going crazy. Leave your NFTs listed overnight at your own risk :lol:.

DigitalEyes constantly has that bug where it shows NFTs that have already been sold. You guys weren't missing out on those, they were never available.

basic.png

My joints kinda basic.

Hopefully can make a little profit though once the markets are live.
I haven't checked out the rarities but that looks like a low attribute zombie to me. Potentially a big one.

Here's my Galactic Punks. I really like these.

ipfs___QmP3Ahi38ua8Bp2RrZ1Ua6QPwriJWnDw7UgSCeyGKDQmKx.png
ipfs___QmRvAd8iCiqeB5EpspmJEF59Qp7bE2FBsGC1kkkNPmjQ6s.png
ipfs___QmY8XtCxPxmSyhaEdHXjYmBsXYmJ3DHx56mVXCaxe7MjMT.png

I was just reading about the meerkats. My understanding is every one that’s sold on secondary market, 15% of royalties go back to minters/holders. Brilliant. I need to get my head out of the sand and get some of this passive income

Someone from Montreal keeps trying to login to my binance account

And I I keep getting logged out of my Coinbase app. Have nothing in there but it has me shook a little :lol:

I was just reading about the meerkats. My understanding is every one that’s sold on secondary market, 15% of royalties go back to minters/holders. Brilliant. I need to get my head out of the sand and get some of this passive income
100% of royalties go back to minters/holders (different distribution vs minter/holder). The 15% is the royalty charge on every secondary sale.

Shout out to everyone who was able to grab a meerkat :pimp:. Floor is up to 38 SOL right now. Solana NFTs as a whole are going crazy. Leave your NFTs listed overnight at your own risk :lol:.

DigitalEyes constantly has that bug where it shows NFTs that have already been sold. You guys weren't missing out on those, they were never available.

I haven't checked out the rarities but that looks like a low attribute zombie to me. Potentially a big one.

Here's my Galactic Punks. I really like these.

ipfs___QmP3Ahi38ua8Bp2RrZ1Ua6QPwriJWnDw7UgSCeyGKDQmKx.png
ipfs___QmRvAd8iCiqeB5EpspmJEF59Qp7bE2FBsGC1kkkNPmjQ6s.png
ipfs___QmY8XtCxPxmSyhaEdHXjYmBsXYmJ3DHx56mVXCaxe7MjMT.png

Yours look dope!

Going to wait on a 'official' calculator before judging mine...... Preliminary reports are not looking good :lol:

Good thing I rebought back at 15 and got another one wearing a Toga. 30 SOL floor is ridiculous. :lol:
Only yesterday when they were there for the taking at 3 to 4 SOL.

The rewards pot now has over 1.6 million in it to be distributed to everyone not listing

The math keeps changing but 1.6 million divided by 9999 (If everyone delisted) is $160 so nearly 1 SOL per kat and climbing. I hope I'm not too late with the snapshot
ETH guys are coming over too. I think we go up once everyone tweets after the first distro.

Damn how the hell y’all keeping up with this ****

Working from home after covid hit definitely has its perks.
No way can I have Discord, Telegram, Twitter and YouTube all open on my work laptop :lol:

Back
Top Bottom