Official Bitcoin Thread

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 12.02.13 PM.png

Just was lucky enough to mint this. Their project is quite interesting. This was the 5th batch out of 7 total batches releasing. Batch 5 was a release of 300. Sold out in a second.

twitter

ShatteredMarble

I will definitely be trying for batch 6 and 7 coming soon.

These definitely call back to the object oriented perspective of art while utilizing the on demand generative process that NFTs embody, and I see these "objects" having a place in the metaverse. Especially with the models that Shoyu has been previewing.

Last edited:
NFT fiends...

Meka verse mint raffle is tomorrow at 11pm CET.

180k members in their discord.

Put 0.5 ETH on your metamask and pray to Jesus, Allah and Jehovah.

Last edited:
NFT fiends...

I think these look pretty dope. I’m l liking the NFTs with utility: someone posted that house looking one that can store NFTs and the meerkats with passive income. That’s the next evolution IMO

I think these look pretty dope. I’m l liking the NFTs with utility: someone posted that house looking one that can store NFTs and the meerkats with passive income. That’s the next evolution IMO

Yeah my lust for this is based on pure hype and aesthetics :lol:

I agree though NFT's can be a lot more then just pretty pictures.

What do we think the floor price for Mekaverse is going to be.
I'm thinking 5 ETH which is around 17K and that might be conservative.

I would join the discord and enter the raffle if you haven't yet.

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 12.02.13 PM.png

Just was lucky enough to mint this. Their project is quite interesting. This was the 5th batch out of 7 total batches releasing. Batch 5 was a release of 300. Sold out in a second.

twitter

ShatteredMarble

I will definitely be trying for batch 6 and 7 coming soon.

These definitely call back to the object oriented perspective of art while utilizing the on demand generative process that NFTs embody, and I see these "objects" having a place in the metaverse. Especially with the models that Shoyu has been previewing.

This looks good.

I'm In for batch 6 and 7 but it will only be 70 NFT's for the next batch according to the discord.
That is going to be tough.

NFT fiends...

Are NFTs like sneaker drops? If I try to get one like 6 hours after raffle starts is that too late? Won't be home until then

Y`all got to stop with this "AMP!!!" stuff. Got me thinking something crazy happened and when I go look, it still ain't moved past 5 cents :lol:

As far as Petron Pay goes, file a complaint on their asses and hope you can get your money back. I looked over it for a bit. Apparently they turned off withdrawals a few months ago and that Token ain't worth nothing. Looks like they initially were paying out people in Bitcoin. Straight up bait and switch BS. Hope whoever is running that company finds themselves at the bottom of the ocean with concrete legs.

Sad to see all these scamming sleazeballs in crypto. They need to stick to Forex where they belong.
Just seeing this now, thanks. I'll let my dad know.

I guess the complaint would be through BBB?

Are NFTs like sneaker drops? If I try to get one like 6 hours after raffle starts is that too late? Won't be home until then

It depends....

There's a 6hr window to sign up to the raffle with this project.

Other projects just go straight public sale and everything is sold out in minutes.

September already seems like a lifetime ago.

Would like to see ETH hold at the $3500/3600 range then shoot up from there.

Back
Top Bottom