Official Bitcoin Thread

Trying to budget money, save and invest, and enjoy life and being reminded that you’re saddled with student loans is the ultimate this sucks feeling.

I got some moves I want to make, I could take the risk, and if I lose it all, I’d still be in decent shape, but don’t want to start at the beginning.

load usdc in your account and select that for what you fund the card with. It’s free to transfer in and doesn’t cost a % when you spend it where all other cryptos do.

to convert your xlm to btc or whatever you want is free of charge which makes it pointless to do any of the lesser rewards.

so technically i can use this to pay my subscriptions and still get 4%?

Last edited:
couldnt help myself

EBCE23FB-08EC-42EB-A893-B9E9B52E5928.png

63FD0590-AAFE-402A-A64D-084788FD1455.png

Last edited:

Article brings up a good point. How many PoS blockchains do we really need? Is there gonna be enough room for everybody?
There's a lot of room, but not enough for everybody. A year down the round there's going to be new network protocols that gained steam and some of the top that lost it.
Here's from January 2020
6F48BCA6-BE30-4519-9D13-4ED70F6821E0.png

3ACBB377-2678-4205-A82E-CA636966C628.png

Some names you might recognize, but others have been surpassed by better tokens. It'll be the same a year later, not every network protocol is going to make it LONG TERM.

In the shorter term, we're seeing Eth is tapped out. The other network protocols are showing they can be faster, cheaper than Eth... Please god don't put anything else on there cause we'll see even higher gas fees.

In the long term, I imagine projects will target network protocols based on their needs. Some need to be insanely fast, some cheap, some secure, more decentralized, scalable, interoperable etc. They're going to have different protocols that fit different Dapps needs, it won't be a one-size-fits-all kind of thing IMO

Surprised there is so little talk of Hex & the upcoming Pulsechain in here.

I read and heard so much about how Hex is a scam/ponzi and the founder is a criminal etc but I finally did my own research a few months back and saw all these claims were baseless. When you stake hex you keep your own private keys and get 13% APY if you stake less than 1 year and up to 40% APY for longer stakes. It's also the best performing asset of both 2020 and 2021.

I think the confusion people who call it a scam are having is thinking the APY is coming from new money coming in (like the bitconnect ponzi) or through loans like celsius/blockfi but both are wrong. Where does new Bitcoin and new Ethereum come from ? They are created from thin air. This inflation is given to miners who have to sell the coins to pay for electricity and mining equipment etc. Hex is the same except instead of proof of work and mining the inflation gets paid out to stakers. The longer you stake the higher the APY.

Just look at the Hex chart, 2 years running and it is murdering absolutely everything else so badly it's not even funny. I'm up over 5x just since July even without staking while ETH and BTC have not even made a new high since April.

Also dropped serious money on the Pulse presale, it should be coming out in a couple of months, beating ETH 2.0 to market with a deflationary supply, fee burning, faster transactions, etc. Also all ERC20 holders will get a free copy of whatever they are holding on the Pulse network. If Pulse follows Hex's performance or even Ethereum's performance at launch we are looking at an easy 1000x+

You can’t give someone a free copy of what their holding though. What’s it backed by? Is the underlying wrapped and locked in a smart contract as collateral while the Pulse version is minted and used for liquidity in its ecosystem?

openSea out here rugging the ZombieCats. Smh. I’m in 2 for .4 of cumulative risk. Can get the same value right now on rarible for at least half. Oh wells.

at 1 sol I kept buying lol, burnt through a portion of what I piled up for other releases and even did something really stupid yesterday to add more sol smh

9AABC6A7-3485-451C-93A4-9CFD1B70502C.png

E498A81D-72E4-4B1F-9D83-43313D89068F.png

5CED4DA5-562A-4871-8B85-C4A3DCF51C19.png

the project is all an homage to different mathematicians which I love, and the dev team will be rewarding holders

Surprised there is so little talk of Hex & the upcoming Pulsechain in here.

I read and heard so much about how Hex is a scam/ponzi and the founder is a criminal etc but I finally did my own research a few months back and saw all these claims were baseless. When you stake hex you keep your own private keys and get 13% APY if you stake less than 1 year and up to 40% APY for longer stakes. It's also the best performing asset of both 2020 and 2021.

I think the confusion people who call it a scam are having is thinking the APY is coming from new money coming in (like the bitconnect ponzi) or through loans like celsius/blockfi but both are wrong. Where does new Bitcoin and new Ethereum come from ? They are created from thin air. This inflation is given to miners who have to sell the coins to pay for electricity and mining equipment etc. Hex is the same except instead of proof of work and mining the inflation gets paid out to stakers. The longer you stake the higher the APY.

Just look at the Hex chart, 2 years running and it is murdering absolutely everything else so badly it's not even funny. I'm up over 5x just since July even without staking while ETH and BTC have not even made a new high since April.

Also dropped serious money on the Pulse presale, it should be coming out in a couple of months, beating ETH 2.0 to market with a deflationary supply, fee burning, faster transactions, etc. Also all ERC20 holders will get a free copy of whatever they are holding on the Pulse network. If Pulse follows Hex's performance or even Ethereum's performance at launch we are looking at an easy 1000x+

im there with you . Project is to hard to ignore after seeing what hex did. I think I was late to Hex at .20 but we’ll see.

Missed the sacrifice on pulse so I’ll be waiting for the dump after the ipo to take a position . Pulsechain millionaire ? I think so….

Cyberkongz NFT giving people 400k/annual passively... CRAZY

I just missed out on those pixel NFTs! I think that was a good buy. Just finished researching it, and.. SOLD OUT

Will be my first go at it tonight, I'm going for:
Today (6:30pm PST): Cool tigers millionaire country club-5000 available, 0.5 Sol. 100% royalties back to minters/holders

man all this ish im talking about nfts being oversaturated and here i am emptying out on them. contemplating buying a neonexus res at floor rn. HELP!!

being able to come up with 1mil from family and friends to start a business in your early 20 to mid 20s is a hell of a starting point.

Was reading about Peter Thiel (piece of ****) and he had a springboard like that too for PayPal in the 90s. Which led to Facebook investment and Zuck etc. They pretty much all in the same circle/path.

Takes money to make money. So this is impressive. 20 billion at 29 is wild, even with a leg up.

i would love to take a jump at NFTs but i need to stay focused on keeping my coins lol. i see people making good money sweeping floors early before certain ones blow up though. i want to buy 1 or 2 more variant jordans…i mean polygon punks though. been looking at em all day. feeling obsessed 😂

Yikes. I have to read more thoroughly through that thread, but ultimately just giving back the way meerkats are isn’t sustainable huh? For other reasons than just sales slowing and waning interest

Kongz model is the most sustainable if you can create a network around it.

bears deluxe are trying their hand at it and the planned roadmap is very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom