Official Bitcoin Thread

3k away from BTC ATH.

- then 75k real quick
- once 100k hits, full fomo like we've never seen will melt your face..... 100k-200k will be in 2wks (few wks).
- new cycle will start
- 80% correction (like always)

** play your positions. If you're not a millionaire/wealthy this cycle...you can join and be ready for the next one. accumulate.
*reads post*
*looks at screen name*

Accurate.

Haven't been keeping up on the constant nft news but I'm gonna start 100 pages back and see what's what... This space moves fast

Alt coins are struggling at the moment. There's a reason why you should be around 80 percent Bitcoin/ETH in your portfolio. Never forget who the king is.

I just need ETH to wake up (which I think it will) to go along with Bitcoin and It'll be a very merry Christmas.

:lol: what? this has to be your first cycle right? starting to get a feeling a bunch of normies dont get how this works.

Alt coins are struggling at the moment. There's a reason why you should be around 80 percent Bitcoin/ETH in your portfolio. Never forget who the king is.

confused-jaguarsfan.gif

you like joe exotic? you hate carole baskin? let’s all ape into $TKING ?!

white paper seems legit…
4846C678-4E9E-4199-A19F-AFB1D4B54516.jpeg

i was joking..but wait…. . .
let’s see what coingecko says…….

B44A60DE-19B4-403C-A299-1D96F6ED84FB.jpeg

me looking at that chart after checking the PA on all my well-researched projects
B929167F-630B-4BB3-B360-AD0A7D4E4D65.gif

I was late on $DOGE and $SHIBA so I bet on $CATE since I was early on it and I can build volume at dirt cheap price.

After several dips and a long consolidation, it has become the third best performing memecoin behind only $DOGE and $SHIBA.

https://finance.yahoo.com/.../catecoin-cate-dogecoin...

Hardly a ****coin as the supply is limited, you earn 2% every transaction, has utility (Defi meme platform like 9gag) plus theres staking option.

app.catecoin.club/catecoin-stakings/#

Market cap just hit USD20M so its still pretty early for this coin
🚀

Bought mine from Pancake swap.

cate1.jpeg
cate2.jpeg
cate3.jpeg
cate4.jpeg
cate5.jpeg

*Not a financial advice

I was late on $DOGE and $SHIBA so I bet on $CATE since I was early on it and I can build volume at dirt cheap price.

After several dips and a long consolidation, it has become the third best performing memecoin behind only $DOGE and $SHIBA.

Hardly a ****coin as the supply is limited, you earn 2% every transaction, has utility (Defi meme platform like 9gag) plus theres staking option.

🚀

cate1.jpeg
cate2.jpeg
cate3.jpeg
cate4.jpeg
cate5.jpeg

*Not a financial advice

Congrats dude.

🚀

cate1.jpeg
cate2.jpeg
cate3.jpeg
cate4.jpeg
cate5.jpeg

*Not a financial advice

Might throw $50 at it for laughs.

🚀

cate1.jpeg
cate2.jpeg
cate3.jpeg
cate4.jpeg
cate5.jpeg

*Not a financial advice

This is insane.

What is the best website or platform to get these potential meme coin before they hit the bigger exchanges?

I might just start throwing $25 at every **** coin with meme potential.

im getting worried...

is the "whole diseased temple going to come crashing down on" our heads?

how many new millionaires have been made in the last 90 days?

Back
Top Bottom