Official Bitcoin Thread

CVC live on bittrex. At current trading price, my stack worth over $100k. how you doing Diego? you need rent money? LOL

Logged into Coinbase for the first time in about a week and see that BTC as well as ETH got slaughtered. What happened recently?

When BTC was 2700 LTC was in the 40's. Now that BTC is in the 1900's LTC is still in the 40's. Imagine when the market stabilizes. #LightningStrong ⚡

All that noise you made about the CVC ico only for it to be trash when it finally hits the exchanges?

This can't be life.
Yeah tons of hype, not even mad that I didn't score any. Truth be told, an LTC investment a month ago yielded a better return.

But that's the name of the game, not all investments pan out the way it seems.

Yeah tons of hype, not even mad that I didn't score any. Truth be told, an LTC investment a month ago yielded a better return.

But that's the name of the game, not all investments pan out the way it seems.

just wait and see after a year. i guarantee it

Very interested in Ethereum. I've been following investing for a couple months now but haven't dipped my feet in the waters.

I'm watching it now at $165.56, waiting to see if it dips under $110 before I bite.

I have no idea what I'm doing though so I'm wondering if now is the time to go in because it looks like it's dropped around $60 since last week.

n00b here

Very interested in Ethereum. I've been following investing for a couple months now but haven't dipped my feet in the waters.

I'm watching it now at $165.56, waiting to see if it dips under $110 before I bite.

I have no idea what I'm doing though so I'm wondering if now is the time to go in because it looks like it's dropped around $60 since last week.

n00b here

i would wait it out. set some buy orders around the price you want to get in

Logged into Coinbase for the first time in about a week and see that BTC as well as ETH got slaughtered. What happened recently?

Everyone here knows the answer lol, this is not recent, but if you step away from Crypto atleast stay up on current news, so your not lost cause this thread is only the tip of the iceberg with information thats available on the web.

Ok, either crypto people are smart or stupid...

So let me get this right, people are paying real money to buy useless coins, like UET for example. What's the point of buying these coins? It's pure speculation. So basically an ICO creates a useless coin, and people pay for these coins with money. Just think about that! People are paying real money for a coin!It's not a real security!

That's like me using my credit card to buy a car on grand theft auto! All I'm saying is that once the masses wake up and realize that these coins have no use or value **** will hit the fan...if anyone wants to start and ICO pm me, serious lol

Last edited:
Ok, either crypto people are smart or stupid...

So let me get this right, people are paying real money to buy useless coins, like UET for example. What's the point of buying these coins? It's pure speculation. So basically an ICO creates a useless coin, and people pay for these coins with money. Just think about that! People are paying real money for a coin!It's not a real security!

That's like me using my credit card to buy a car on grand theft auto! All I'm saying is that once the masses wake up and realize that these coins have no use or value **** will hit the fan...if anyone wants to start and ICO pm me, serious lol

i guess goldman sachs are stupid ppl

http://www.coindesk.com/goldman-sachs-granted-setlcoin-cryptocurrency-patent/

I think one BTC and ETC goes over what I paid I'm dumping everything into LTC.

Only think I hate with coinbase is they don't allow you to shift from coin to coin. You have to pay a fee to change BTC to money and then take that money pay another fee and then change the money over to LTC.

smh

Did you read the article? Investing blindly in ICOs with no real product or real world use is completely different from Goldman creating it's own settlement system.

Goldman is not investing in shady altcoins, they are trying to use crypto for their own banks. Several fortune 500s are developing blockchain based systems that run on their own side chain, with no relationship to current coins. This is why you have to take any ICO with a grain of salt, they have the resources to create their own systems and implement them without needing to work with ICO startups.

Did you read the article? Investing blindly in ICOs with no real product or real world use is completely different from Goldman creating it's own settlement system.

Goldman is not investing in shady altcoins, they are trying to use crypto for their own banks. Several fortune 500s are developing blockchain based systems that run on their own side chain, with no relationship to current coins. This is why you have to take any ICO with a grain of salt, they have the resources to create their own systems and implement them without needing to work with ICO startups.

Most people in here actually do research. Not saying some people aren't blindly investing, but for the most part we are looking out for each other in this group. 2nd we know not all ICOs are legit, **** theres sites that show us NEW SCAMMERS daily. https://icotracker.net/

im just saying we are entering a new generation where crypto is becoming more recognized and accepted. I agree most ICO's are scams but there are those few diamond in the rough ones

Goldman sachs is the biggest joke in the stock market world. They are all crooks and manipulate stuff everyday lol

I think one BTC and ETC goes over what I paid I'm dumping everything into LTC.

Only think I hate with coinbase is they don't allow you to shift from coin to coin. You have to pay a fee to change BTC to money and then take that money pay another fee and then change the money over to LTC.

smh

You gotta use shapeshift man, nobody got time to pay cb fees like that.

You gotta use shapeshift man, nobody got time to pay cb fees like that.

Was about to say this.
Can't you transfer your btc to any of the exchanges and once it's there you can use your btc to get what you want.
Coinbase fees avoided.

Damnit. Ive been doing the same as guy above. Using Coinbase to transfer my ETH to cash then buying BTC and paying the fee.

Back
Top Bottom