Official Bitcoin Thread

Changelly is reliable as well. Has some different alts than Shapeshift. Don't even need an account, just a wallet to send the new coins to.

Seems like the market is back up, if any of you bought this weekend you made a decent come up.

I had managed to scoop some LTC for the low, regret not buying even more.

In. To learn.

What is the trading platform that most of you use? If that's not the right question point me in the right direction lol. I only know how the regular stock market exchanges work.

Honestly on a day like today just put your charts away. This is 100% news driven. Just keep an eye on BIP91 signaling. If F2Pool signals for example it'll be well over 80% and segwit will look in, avoiding a contentious fork. BTC will head for 3k and ETH will gladly follow, regardless of lines on a graph.

**all new investors or smart traders that weren't scared and got cheap coins this past weekend are flourishing and will enjoy this next ride up!! LETS GET IT!!!

Here is a great reference flowchart of bitcoin segwit/forks/etc:

Pasted-image-at-2017_07_17-04_05-PM.png

Attachments

• bitcoin-segwit.png
    bitcoin-segwit.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 5
Prices going up! *Migos voice. I'm holding LTC ANS CVC and a little DASH. S/o to those that whethered the battle, pour a little out for those we lost in the shorts.

segwit looks pretty much locked in. smart money would be to buy buy buy (at good price) before this next wave comes in.

Back
Top Bottom