Official Bitcoin Thread

For the guys who staked time. Are you supposed to see a balance of time (wonderland app) after it’s staked? From the YouTube videos I’ve seen their time balance is 0.

Most of them stake their entire balance. Once its staked it goes to the line under where it says "Your Staked Balance" That balance is whats increasing

He’s right. I’m not just trading BTC and ETH lol

neither is Fred Wilson
1636949493189.png

Eth and btc for me only

I have a full time (above full time really) job, wife and two kids. Ain’t nobody for time to be checking prices and learning the 18 steps necessary to buy random coins lol.
my wife and i both work full-time and we have two little kids. i learn when i lay on the bed at night, while waiting in auto line for my son, at work, or whenever…doesn’t take tooooo much.

but yes, my wife is mostly in bitcoin and ethereum and doesn’t follow much crypto news. she also stakes stable coins.

In crypto you just need to dca every week if you’re a small account and wait it out. A bear market will make you rich and you’ll be able to accumulate a good position with just a few hundred bucks a month.

there always time to make excuses, but little time to put in the effort to take things to the next level knowledge wise.

Probably talking about Staking, or farming. Create passive income on your investment. Currently staking AURY and RELAY.

I personally wouldn't call staking or farming taking profit (unless the payout is in stables)

Btw what collection is your avi from? I'm assuming nft? Looks dope.

In crypto you just need to dca every week if you’re a small account and wait it out. A bear market will make you rich and you’ll be able to accumulate a good position with just a few hundred bucks a month.

there always time to make excuses, but little time to put in the effort to take things to the next level knowledge wise.

it's really day one vs one day.

it ain't eem that hard to get into these coins. if you have time for Netflix you have time to learn this ****. no cap.

it's really day one vs one day.

it ain't eem that hard to get into these coins. if you have time for Netflix you have time to learn this ****. no cap.
It's also how a person is wired, you have to want to learn this stuff not just invest, I just want to invest. I can gut and renovate houses all day but get bored of most crypto vids in less than 30 minutes. I've made a few dollars on BTC and still dont understand it like those that believe in it wholeheartedly :lol:

It's also how a person is wired, you have to want to learn this stuff not just invest, I just want to invest. I can gut and renovate houses all day but get bored of most crypto vids in less than 30 minutes. I've made a few dollars on BTC and still dont understand it like those that believe in it wholeheartedly :lol:

Facts.

But if you learn this stuff those investments will probably do better :lol:

I'm at that cross roads myself though tbf.... You can rely on calls and signals from others but everyone i know who got rich from crypto is balls deep.

It’s all what you like to do man. You can get rich off a lot of **** besides crypto. You got to actually like doing it though or be good at it.

i don’t like trading so I don’t. There’s still other avenues for me to make money.

you don’t like buying alts you don’t have to.

strong is doing polygon nodes that will cost 1 strong to start vs 10 for a strong node.

idk when they will roll out or what they will pay but it should be an option for you in a bit.

I think their nft holders are testing them now.
Any more info on that :nerd: where’d you see that at?

This makes me wanna cop another node asap so they can break even around the same time and I can compound from there
FF02937B-A3C1-497B-9BC3-3040CF34D413.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom