Official Bitcoin Thread

Any more info on that :nerd: where’d you see that at?

This makes me wanna cop another node asap so they can break even around the same time and I can compound from there
FF02937B-A3C1-497B-9BC3-3040CF34D413.jpeg

idk he claims they will have nodes on poly soon but there isn’t much info out there. He said it in one of those AMA I think.

Shiba Inu (SHIB), Audius (AUDIO), Mask Network (MASK), Wrapped Centrifuge (wCFG), Quant (QNT), Radicle (RAD), Fetch AI (FET)*, Numeraire (NMR), API3 (API3), and USD Coin (USDC) are now on Gemini

Facts.

But if you learn this stuff those investments will probably do better :lol:

I'm at that cross roads myself though tbf.... You can rely on calls and signals from others but everyone i know who got rich from crypto is balls deep.
The first part is what has been my motivation. Imagine if I understood this stuff and I knew what I was doing :lol:

i’m taking a loss with klima right now but that APY is crazy so the deficit isn’t too bad. strange to see the price keep dumping that hard with all the press about how involved mark cuban is with the project.

Whole market dumping. I'm going to pull a JRS and ape another few hundred into TIME. See if I can capitalize on the spiking APY while the price is suppressed. Hopefully next summer/fall I'll be pulling a g per week on staking rewards.
that seems like a good strategy to get in on time at this price. too bad i have no money lol.

i’m basically committed to one project that’ll make or break me so i’m pretty much chilling.

aped into Invictus the other day $IN (equivalent of OHM on Solana) APY is 84,000% right now dont sleep

can find it on raydium , super early in the project so could be a rug , dyor nfa

fwiw has held up v well with the dip

Back
Top Bottom