Official Bitcoin Thread

Kudos to @fapmasterjr if he's lurking like Sting rn. The call for Defi Kingdoms has been clutch. Only pooled about $200 to start but that's already been paid back and then some in the past month. The rate of growth in this exchange, né game, has been incredible over the past few weeks.

Not in y’all group but I’ve been accumulating as much jewel and one possible lately :lol: :pimp:

Gonna do more research, but looks good.
tell me what you find out lol. the only research i've done is to find out how it's gonna drop. once i found out it's a discord boost, i kinda gave up. i don't even know what their plan is to generate revenue. if the price drops next week, i might have some funds to buy a little more. i want to stake/bond from day 1 so i'm also looking for when that happens after price discovery is completed - supposed to be the 30th i think.

chart looking crazyyyyyyy
8C8EBDFD-246C-453C-B3BA-7DE57743F400.jpeg

Last edited:
Have sneakerhead/hypebeast style nfts been done already?

Not to my knowledge. I was thinking more along the lines of purchasing a cash flow generating asset

in sneakerland: what If 10+ pairs of 1985 were put into a 30 year trust. Tough to have enough scale for real returns

Complete noob here trying to learn and get into Crypto. Really just trying to start with bitcoin, ETC, Solana, etc at this point.

Any recommendations on what exchange to use for a beginner? I was planning to go Crypto.com or coinbase. Any real differences between them? Appreciate any advice.

I'd say most people in the US start with Coinbase. The fees are a little higher but it's UI is simple to use.

Once you are comfortable there get Coinbase pro (still free), it has lower fees, from there explore some of the other more common exchanges like kucoin and binance.

Complete noob here trying to learn and get into Crypto. Really just trying to start with bitcoin, ETC, Solana, etc at this point.

Any recommendations on what exchange to use for a beginner? I was planning to go Crypto.com or coinbase. Any real differences between them? Appreciate any advice.
Don’t get ETC, get ETH. Start watching some YouTubers or podcasts that interest you. George from cryptosrus will go through all the coins in top 100 every couple weeks. Try to stay with top 50 coins for now and venture off later. Coinbase is a good starter exchange. Upgrade to coinbase pro when you’re comfortable (less fees). A lot to learn, but several in here have made life changing wealth.. this year

anyone in here ever actually run a validator node? slash/double sign protection, sentry, ddos protection, active monitoring etc?
are the benefits usually worth it? seems like you need to be super tech savvy and have good working hardware.

you got the right idea, whiteboard crypto is good at explaining coins too.

dca into btc, eth and Sol. Buy when it’s high buy more when it dips to start off. Once you have a little money to play with you can take some profits and get a little riskier.

stick around, we’ll help you. I started buying crypto last Christmas and pretty much rely on this thread for tips. Never put in more than you can lose temporarily and you’ll never feel pressure to sell on a dip.

Speaking of nodes, i know its been mentioned 100x in here before some pages back but can someone post the videos they watched to set one up?

Wanna have it bookmarked for when I'm ready.

you dudes running strong and other types of nodes are just basically staking your nodes with validators right? you’re not actually confirming transactions /producing blocks etc? or are you involved in the tech side of it? D Double D Double what about your gala node? does it take a lot to maintain?

Yeah there’s nothing on the tech side.

you just buy the node and let it rip.

fractional polygon nodes are going live in December they say as well if you want a lower price point that will be rewarded in matic.

Last edited:
Every portfolio should own

btc eth at least one L1 (Luna, avax, sol) ohm and time, a p2e token, metaverse token, and NFTs.

I need to find the p2e and metaverse tokens that I like.

Eying strong for a crash to 300 hopefully to Set up a node

cats like toy boogers. All hand drawn. Don’t have any liquidity since I added more time but hopefully I can unstake in 90-180 days and buy whatever I want

You did good by packing your bags with the good coins first. I would continuing focusing on those while you learn more.
The good coins will always survive a crypto winter.

you dudes running strong and other types of nodes are just basically staking your nodes with validators right? you’re not actually confirming transactions /producing blocks etc? or are you involved in the tech side of it? D Double D Double what about your gala node? does it take a lot to maintain?
Gala is easy.

Download and install application and sign in with my Gala account. That's it
At the moment I only need to run it for 6 hours a day.

Version 2 of the nodes down the line will have you using the computer resources for the games and chain so I'll probably need to use a VPS and run it for 24 hours.

At the moment I run the node and mine ETH on my desktop.

Every portfolio should own

ohm and time
do you know if those two increase supply since genesis and by what mechanism those DAOs use to increase supply? i'm trying to figure out if i'm holding onto my rome or selling it and they follow the same mechanics as ohm. time is currently at 228.5k total supply and rome is 166.8k. if rome has a chance to get anywhere near a 1b mcap, that's 5x from here (st this circ supply) then imma dump at least half and let the rest ride long-term.

thanks for that D Double D Double . everest will be releasing their updated tokenomics structure that will likely include information re: validator nodes. 1) i probably don't have enough ID to run a node and 2) i'm scared that if i lose power that slashing cost will hurt too much. tech side i think i can learn....maybe. some nodes are pretty complicated to set up i think.

Back
Top Bottom