Official Bitcoin Thread

$SOLO, $SGB (SONGBIRD) and the XRPL will be the future for NFT movement. DYOR

Ha funny you would mention. Ive just created my trustline to get the SOLO airdrop for XRP holders. I tried to get one of the those punks the other night using SGB. yea those transaction fees are something else. Im hip!

$SOLO, $SGB (SONGBIRD) and the XRPL will be the future for NFT movement. DYOR
Solo-AD-final-mala.jpg

anyone with klima on market to (9,9)?
i think the value of my sklima is too small to borrow against 😂

Yea I’ve looked at some nft projects on the xrp, sol and ada blockchains. Until the notable artist move to those platforms, it’s not the same 🥲
They won’t move because there’s no culture there

Solana NFTs are a failure for the most part because of that

the only real competitor blockchain for NFTs is Tezos and only because real artists go there to make a political statement against eth

1637326353485.png

Acala just won the first parachain auction and already nearly 90 million DOT locked up for 2 years.
This plus the amount being staked should be good for the price. The projects after the main ones probably won't have as much contributions but we should start to get more and more DOT taken out of circulation.

1637326511538.png

Rewards however, are going to be terrible :lol:
So many people loaning their dot means the split is going to be tiny. On the bright side though, these are all top tier projects so it should be fine with time and you get your DOT back.
I didn't think it would be like this but thankfully I didn't go all in.

the only real competitor blockchain for NFTs is Tezos and only because real artists go there to make a political statement against eth

1 Billion market cap for SOL NFT's in just a few months is pretty good IMO. I wouldn't call that a failure when it only realy kicked off in August.

I don't think it's a culture thing. Like for everything else, ETH has a head start and all the whales are there. Plus it has more tools that the NFT pros use and only one main marketplace so it's comfy for them. Actually being in the discords though, there's not much difference.

Had no idea about all these tools so for the whales and pros who are set in one ecosystem, moving to another will be like moving from Windows to MacOS.
As for the Artists, they can go to any proof of stake chain but they will always be advised to go on ETH for the payout and exposure unless they get significant blowback from the envrionmentalist crowd.

Eventually, games will take over from PFP IMO and the quality of the game will be what will build the community.

I heard about it but I thought it was launching last month.
20K NFT's is a lot though.

I hate gas fees but my miner has seen better days so I hope this kicks starts the gas wars again :lol:

Solana NFTs are 4 months old :lol:. Lots of projects/communities thriving. I guess if we're talking BS derivatives/cash grabs then yes, lots of projects are failures.

Projects in blue on that chart are on Solana.

That (9,9) strategy with Time, OHM, Klima etc seems risky as hell
Can choose your risk tolerance. Less you take out W/leverage = more leeway to not get liquidated. There are some “safer” variations. I’m not trying to have any chance of getting liquidated though.

Can choose your risk tolerance. Less you take out W/leverage = more leeway to not get liquidated. There are some “safer” variations. I’m not trying to have any chance of getting liquidated though.
That high apr makes it tempting to just not go all in

If TIME has a decent apr for some time, I'll be low six figures. Fingers crossed they keep the apr steady in a bear market.

That high apr makes it tempting to just not go all in

If TIME has a decent apr for some time, I'll be low six figures. Fingers crossed they keep the apr steady in a bear market.
That's the move. Hold thru bear market, add if things dont look shaky, stack APY, and wait for the next bull run to start taking profits. Could be MASSIVE if things dont fall apart and the 3,3 theory is strong.

Anybody familiar with this project/platform?

They doing a collab with Murakami..... Looks pretty slick.

Yeah looks like a lot of that 20k is going to RTFKT holders via presale and then rest to public sale on 11/29. They're supposedly doing Dutch Auction style, but starting price will be anywhere from 1-3ETH. I like Murakami and the roadmap looks legit, but I expect it to be a damn **** show of a release. RTFKT has done collabs with some streetwear folks in the past too.

That's the move. Hold thru bear market, add if things dont look shaky, stack APY, and wait for the next bull run to start taking profits. Could be MASSIVE if things dont fall apart and the 3,3 theory is strong.
I'd shed a tear if the APY stays this high for close to a year

I'd shed a tear if the APY stays this high for close to a year
I mean theoretically if there's selling pressure the APY will increase to help retain staking and pooling. The TVL right now is >$500MM and we have a 90k+ APY%, with a year-long runway. Being a DAO, people could vote to hold the figures steady thru a bear market or even increase.

As long as we dont see a mass liquidation that drains the backing per MEMO then we should, theoretically, make it.

So therefore I expect it to blow up and we all lose everything we invested ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Call w/ LionTree head of crypto was yesterday:

Takeaways:

1) LionTree Crypto newsletter is the best selection of bite-sized crypto content:
Subscribe here: https://576d2a3bb98b4836bd42fd3adaa.../TZvdQB722EED4lF9djSS7o6LRk504xdYPeDMywiLx4Ex

2) ConstitutionDAO is a seminal blockchain use case. DAO owned assets will generate future cash flows through community-voted applications.

3) Any move LionTree is making in crypto is worth following

Back
Top Bottom